28

After a long day. Chase and noen finally headed back to there homes.

"Why did you run away", chase asked unexpectedly.

Noen found it hard to put together in words why he had ran away.

"I uh-i told my parents what you taught me the other day", noen explained.

"You told them about Eolam ", chase said.

"Yea i guess and they dident like it and told me I wasent aloud to see you anymore", noen looked at the ground.

"Oh", chase sighed.

"It hurt chase", noen added. "I never want to stop seeing you", he countinued.

"I -i don't know what to say I never want to stop seeing you either", chase responded.

"I know", noen smiled.  "My parents said something about wild vampires is that true?", noen found himself asking chase.

"Y-yea my mom said she was a wild one. She said it's better than being human", chase admitted.

"I bet it is", noen agreed.

"She asked me if I wanted to be a wild one with her but I said no", chase        countinued.

"What why?", noen asked surprised.

"Because that would mean leaving you forever and I-i don't want that", chase stated.

They stayed quiet for a while. Noen deep down wished he could be a wild vampire. It would be the coolest thing be thought.

Finally they reached Kansas city.

"Chase please stay. ", noen pleaded.

"I don't know. I don't want my father to be mad. He already is", chase shrugged.

"Call him", noen suggested.

They walked inside noens room. They sat on his bed. Finally chase pulled out his phone to call his father.

The phone ringed a couple times and it wasent long before he picked up.

"H-hello", chase said into the phone.

"Chase where are you. Don't tell me you got lost again", his father sighed.

"No no I wanna ask you something", chase chuckled.

"Yes", he questioned.

"Can I um. Stay over at a friend's house tonight", chase asked nervous.

There was silence and chase was sure his father would start sreaming at him to get home now.

"Fine", he said softly chase almost missed it.

"What really", chase smiled realived.

"Yes it's late and I don't want you walking home by yourself. Stay safe", his father explained.

"Thank you", chase cheered.

"Just don't get into trouble alright", his father announced.

"I won't I promise", chase said.

"Alright see you hopefully tomorrow then", his father said.

"Ok goodnight", chase hung up.

"I could stay!" Chase yelled at noen as soon as he got off the phone.

Noen just smiled.

"I already new it", he rolled his eyes.

It was late and all they wanted to do was sleep.

"Noen come downstairs and eat something", noens mother yelled.

Noen almost forgot he hadent eaten all day his stomach growled and he headed downstairs.

After he ate he layed back in bed.

"Chassee", noen whined.

"Yes", chase asked.

"Come here", noen smirked.

"Lets watch a movie", chase screeched.

"Come here the people that hurt me are haunting me ", noen whined.

Chase jumped onto noens bed.

"Who's haunting you", chase teased.

"There faces and evil laughs keep reapting in my head ", noen pouted.

"It's ok I'm right here", chase assured him.

Noen layed his head on chases chest and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Chase soon fell asleep to. It was not to long when he heard soft knocks on noens window. At first he thought he was imagining it. But soon the knocks grew louder and louder that it became impossible to ignore.

He dident wanna wake noen up. But he was eager to know what was making that noise. Bang bang bang. He heard it again.

An: according to my calculations. Chapter 30 will be the last. I'm thinking of doing a part 2 but I'm not sure. I'm probably gonna take a week off and reread everything/edit it all from chapter 1. I'm sorry for the short chapter the next two will hopefully be longer. Have a nice day/night. Mwah😚❤💓.