adoption

"Beep,Beep,beep" went my alarm clock as I slowly got up to turn the clock off. My mom came up the stares and told me and my brother to wake up and get ready to go to church, My mom must have been up already because she was dressed. My dad was still slowly getting up just the same as the rest of us were. I quickly throw some cloths on and went down to eat something. My family piled up in the car and we drove for 42 minuets. finely we got to church and my friends greeted us as we got into the church. I went with my friend Sam and I went to get a snack when our parents talked to each other. It was time to go soon after 12 and my mom made us run out of the church and get in the car.I asked "Why are we running out of church like our pants are on fire?" My mom answered "there might be a standard poodle at Klan animal shelter that needs a home and i got an email that it was there and was looking for a home so we might get it!!".On the way we stopped at toco bell and came up with names like daze and other names. As we got closer we were saying "No one better take our poodle"But my mom told us the shelter opens at 4pm so that was good. We soon got to the shelter and I ran out of the car and the family fallowed as the doors of the shelter opened.People were in there buying cats as we fallowed some paws that were on the floor and we ended up outside were we hard dogs barking so we know we were in the rignt place. We walked slowly so we would not miss our poodle then we were at the end I saw the standard poodle she was the only dog in that cage that was quite. She must have been scared and she must have been confused then we found a worker to come he got a leash and brought her and my family to a play pen thing and we played with her and hugged her she loved playing with her ball. Mom said she was a good girl and we all agreed. My dad went inside to sign papers to make it oafishly,She was still scared but she was OK now we got to put her into the car she was happy. On the way home we stopped at pet-co and bought a col-er and some new toys we finely made it home and went to bed she slept in my brothers room after she finished exploring. The next morning she was like a ball of energy she was wagging her tail and jumping around and the shy puppy girl  was howling and baking with joy. Genevieve was the most happy dog in the world and this might be the end of the story but is not the end for her, Genevieve still lives with us and she has a little brother named zuko who we got for months after we got her and they love each other even if Zuko is almost as big as a great Dane. Genevieve has meany storeys and this wont be the last!!!!