A very poodle new year!!

Happy new year I said at 3 in the morning, WE were at our friends house with our poodles and our friends poodles and they had a big party and well four poodles are pretty much there own party so we left them in a room when the humans partied we heard barking ( oh no fireworks) but later after Me winning 3 rounds of apples to apples agents adults I decided to watch the ball drop and after that when people started leaving we let all pups come down (Note: there is still food out) they went outside then in then came to hang out with the remaining of the humans and zuko was hanging with his "brother" sort of more like a friend and he jumped and they were dancing. one way zuko jumps if you say (zuko yaya and put your arms up) he will jump and people loved how tall he was genna was getting much needed attention mosly being to only gal its hard to control three crazy boys. They all showed tummy to show they were happy then around 3 am we took a friend family pic (owners of house and other 2 poodles) wee took a pic( its hard keeping 4 dogs looking at a camera) but we got the picture for the new-year and all the pups enjoyed there time together and there own little party!!!