~Chapter 13~

Eventually gathering myself, I began to slowly walk back toward the torn down mansion. I saw Jane shushing Lynex, Clockwork was swirling each end of her blade on her fingertips. I saw BEN and Lost Silver, looked down at their feet, and Jack (Eyeless) walked up to me. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, before sobbing uncontrollably.

(EJ's POV)

(Y/N) began to wrap her arms around my neck, and her body was shaking from suppressed sobs. I carefully hugged her back. I couldn't react, because I haven't been here as long as she has. I rubbed her back, and Masky cast a glare at me. I rolled my eyes (Sockets). "(Y/N). It's okay. It's all okay."

She shook her head, unable to speak. Lynex looked over at her. I cast a glance at Toby and, he was staring at the now mutilated building. I sighed, keeping (Y/N) in the embrace as long as she needed to. That's one thing I learned with that baby, when someone's upset and hugs you, don't be the first to let go. I just sat there, taking in the smell of her hair. (CREEEEEEPPPPP) She eventually let go, sniffled, and took Lynex from Jane. Lynex grabbed her hair, and tried to put her hair on top of his own. A few girls awed, and (Y/N) stayed silent. "Do any of you guys still have the places that you owned before I took you in?" Slender asked. I nodded and raised my hand, along with Jeff, Clockwork, and a few others. 

"Alright. You all need to split up into groups, and go stay there. It'll take a lot of magic to fix this place." 

Everyone nodded, and we all murmured for a minute or two. Then (Y/N) piped up. "Where will you be staying?" She asked. "I have my brothers. Which, that made me think, a few of you irresponsible ones will be with them." A few groaned, knowing who they were. "Will any of us be staying with Uncle Offendor?" (Y/N) asked. "Absolutely not." Splendorman stated. She sighed and relief and nodded. "(Y/N), is that baby your responsibility?" Trendorman asked. "Where did you even get that thing?" Slender asked. "I don't know." (Y/N) said. "I just found him before the house collasped. "Hmm.. Must have been Zalgo, trying to distract us." 

(3rd PoV)

"Hmm.. Must have been Zalgo, trying to distract us." (Y/N) felt guilty lying to her own blood. "Yeah, maybe..." She mumbled, as Lynex tried to touch her forhead. "I'll take responsibility, though." She added. "(Y/N), taking care of a baby is really hard work." Slenderman said. "Yeah, you were a handful, that's for sure." Trendorman added cheerfully. "That's 'cause I'm supernatural." (Y/N) pointed out. "But who knows if that baby is supernatural? Your powers were haywire when you were that age." Slenderman stated. "What he means," Splendorman, (Y/N)'s favorite of all uncles, bent down to her level, "is that no one knows where that baby came from, or if it's powers are dangerous. He could kill you by accident if he doesn't know what a power is."

(Y/N) sighed, and looked down at Lynex. "He wouldn't hurt a fly." She decided defiantly. Splendorman sighed and adjusted back to his full height. "There's no getting through to that child." Trendorman said. "All right, in Jack's old cabin, will go him, (Y/N), Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. In Smiley's old apartment will go-"

(Y/N) zoned out for the rest of it, not breaking her stare into Lynex's blue eyes. His sandy blond hair was still covered by (Y/N)'s own. They all walked to their destined places, Jack hotwired a car, and they were driving for a bit. (Y/N) was out cold in the backseat, laying on Masky's lap, Hoodie was in the front seat next to EJ, who was driving, and Toby was next to the KO'd (Y/N). 

They had been driving for about an hour, and when rocky roads came up, (Y/N) had woken up. "Where are we?" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

"Home." EJ said.