~Chapter 2~

~~Question of The Day~~

Q: If you could spend a year  with any of the following, who would it be?

A. Ticci Toby

B. BEN Drowned

C. Eyeless Jack

D. Jeff The Killer

"Oh, my Zalgo! You have no idea how happy I am that you're here!" You went on, walking to BEN's room. You stopped by a walk in closet in the hallway and swung the double doors open. You began rummaging around. "I know it's in here somewhere..." You said to mainly yourself. Masky peered his head in the doorway. "What are you--" "Aha!" You called out in triumph. You picked up a box that held an air mattress in it. "This is surprisingly heavy." You said, kicking the closet door shut. "So what's your favorite dessert?" You asked, continuing on your way to BEN's room.

"I dunno...Cake I guess..." Masky said, shrugging. "Have you ever had cheesecake?" You asked. Masky shook his head. "No." You dropped the box on your foot. "Ow!" You cried out. Then you quickly picked up the box and sped up. Masky ran to catch up. "You should try it sometime..." You mumbled, trying to hide your blush. Masky chuckled. "I plan on it." You made it to BEN's room and knocked your signature song, Sarcasm, by Get Scared on the door. The door swung open and BEN greeted you. "(Y/N)! I was wondering--Hey, who's this?" He interrupted himself. "This is Masky. A new proxy!" Your (e/c) eyes lit up at the sound of "new proxy". 

"I was wondering if he could stay in here!" You said, holding up the  air mattress, then quickly added, "Until his room is done, you know..." BEN shrugged, then added dramatically, "You may enter." When you guys got in, BEN asked, "You like video games?" He asked. "Yeah. Have you ever played Diablo?" Masky asked. BEN smiled. "You and I are gonna get along just fine." He smiled, then took the box from you. You automatically put your hands down to rest. "Lemme set that up for you. I have some spare sheets." BEN said. "Do you mind green?" 

Masky shrugged. "I don't care. I'm not picky." BEN started pulling the air mattress out of the box. "(Y/N) SLENDERMAN!" I heard in my head. I sighed. "Guys, I gotta go." You mumbled, rushing out of the room. I ran down the hall and skirted down the stairs. You smoothed out you jacket before entering the living room. You saw Dr. Smiley and Slenderman standing there by the TV. "Hi, Dad. What's up?" You said casually. "You tried to eat dessert before dinner?" Slenderman asked, tapping his foot. "Yeah." You said. Dr. Smiley scowled. "Why?" 

You shrugged. "I was craving something sweet." You said. "Well, for breaking rules, you will go to your room. Other than that," Slenderman said, "I do not see need for further punishment." Dr. Smiley somehow managed to scowl even deeper. "And since that cheesecake probably filled you up, you will skip dinner tonight." He now had your undivided attention. "No dinner?" You asked shocked. He had never done this before. In fact, he had always wanted you around the rest of the family. 

"I didn't even eat any cheesecake before this Hell of a  BONEHEAD over here grabbed it from me!" You said, pointing at Dr. Smiley. "Profanities!" Slenderman shouted. "I'm just saying!" You said. "Am I not allowed to defend my case like normal people?" Slenderman would have glared at you if he had eyes. "If you have not noticed for the past seventeen years on this horrid world, we are not normal." You stared at him. He had never been so unreasonable. You stormed up the stairs. "Whatever!!! Let me tell you this is the worst birthday present ever!!!" You screamed. You couldn't help it. 

You got to your room, slamming the door as hard as you could and locking it, then threw yourself onto the bed. You only had a few more years of birthdays, because if you become a pasta under the age  of 21, then you grow up to be 21, and you don't get older than that. Pastas who were older than 21 when they became immortal, stay that age for the rest of eternity. You wanted the rest of your birthdays to be amazing. But this was a bad start for your goal. 

*~*

Later that night when Slenderman was cooking dinner, you could smell the aroma of the desserts being baked and the actual meal being cooked from two stories down. You had been lost in your pillow for an hour or two. You knew Slenderman was feeling regret, because you had used the mind reading you inhabited from Slenderman. You scowled when you heard Dr. Smiley tell Slenderman that you were a little monster. You threw yourself up and went to the balcony. You sat out there, enjoying the breeze for a moment or two. Then you went back inside, and grabbed scissors off your desk. You sprinted as fast as you could, jumping over the railing of the balcony. You teleported right before you hit the ground. You teleported to a nearby woods. Which had a house between it and the city. You smiled and teleported right outside the front door. 

You silently opened the door and crept down the hallway, leaving the door open. You heard a married couple laughing along with a baby. You leaned on the doorway, waiting for their notice. Finally, the man looked over, and stopped smiling. "Who are you?" He asked, standing up. "You need to leave, you punk!" You giggled. "Punk?" You repeated. "Oh, no. My dad raised me much better than that." The woman grabbed the baby and tried to run. "Where do you think you're going?!" You called, chasing her down another hallway. You tackled her, and the baby rolled across the floor. You stabbed the back of the woman's head over and over again. The baby sat up, watching with curiosity. 

You stood up, blood soaked. You crouched in front of the baby. You poked his forehead with the tip of your scissors. You pressed until it drew a small amount of blood. The boy reached up and looked at the blood on his hand. He began giggling. You scooped up the baby  and ran back to the kitchen dining room. You saw the man reaching up to the house phone. You kicked him in the nuts from behind and he dropped the phone, as well as his figure. You stepped on his head, holding the baby in one hand and the scissors in the other. You stabbed the man the same way you stabbed the woman. The boy was laughing harder than ever. You smiled. "Dad might have some old baby clothes. Or maybe something small enough for you." You whispered in his face.

You teleported back to the mansion. You lied the baby down and he was already fast asleep when you got out of the shower. You threw the bloody clothes in the bottom of your basket and hid them under a dirty hoodie. Even when the others are grounded they can't murder. So this would've been really bad even if it wasn't your first murder. The baby began screaming bloody murder when it started turning. You gasped and ran over to him. "Shh...Lynex.....it's okay.." 

There was a pound on the door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"(Y/N)!! What's going on in there?!!!" It was Jeff.