painting

After the shopping spree, I go home with Jazmin, who loves calling me 'dad'. I love that. Finally having a daughter. We get home and walk inside. She takes off her shoes and puts Zeus down. I take off my shoes and set them next to hers. She sits on the couch, "daddy what time is lunch?" She asks. I check my watch, 10:55, "in a little bit. Just watch some cartoons." I say. She nods and turns on the TV with the remote. She flips through channels and she put on the show I dread the most.

Katniss is singing. I sigh and look down, "sorry daddy..." Jazmin whispers and turns off the TV. She cuddles me and strokes my hair, "it's okay. You have me." She says. I nod and hold her close, "yes I do. I hope we stay like that..." I say softly. She nodded. I kiss her head, "Jazmin, how about I teach you how to paint?" I suggested. She nodded, "yay!" She gets off the couch. I laugh and get up. I walk to a closet and take out the paint and canvas. Jazmin grabbed the can filled with brushes. She went to the backyard. She giggled. I followed and set up everything. She hummed and watched Zeus run around, yapping at the birds. I chuckle.

After everything was set up, I gave Jazmin a brush, "so, what do you want to paint?" I asked. She dipped her brush on the red paint, "a rose..." she whispered. I looked at her. She looks at me. She looks at the canvas. I smiled gently, "alright..." I grabbed a red rose and put it on a table. I showed her how to do the strokes and all that fun stuff. Her rose came out amazing. After painting, we cleaned up. She giggled, "I'm going to take a bath daddy." She skipped inside and went upstairs. I smile and walk inside. I heard the doorbell. I walk over, "coming!" I shouted. I open the door. I drop my towel, "hi..." I whispered.

Katniss p.o.v

I held myself. I looked at Peeta, "hey...can I come in?" I asked. He nodded and let me in. He shut the door. I looked at him, "I didn't know you still loved me." I whispered. He laughed, "really? Katniss I loved you since I was five. And I still do." He said. He was hurt. I could tell. I sigh and look down, "I'm sorry...Plutarch said that I had to be with Gale. He gives me a better image." Peeta laughed. He Shook his head, "no. It looks wrong. We were the star crossed lovers." He said. I nodded, "I know..I'm sorry. But I thought for a bit. And I do love you." I said and hugged him. He got stiff. He hugged me back, "I love you too...please come back to me." He whispered. I nodded, "I will. And we'll be together. Always." I said gently. We shared a sweet kiss and held each other a bit longer. I have my boy with the bread again.

Woooooo new chapter! OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1.5K READS!! I NEVER THOUGHT THIS CRAPPY STORY TO GET SO MANY READS. BUT THANK YOUUUUU!! Make sure to read my original story, it's called Insecurities. Oh, and to phan lovers, I will be writing a fic about them too . BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!