"I thought you were dead!"

I was with my daughter inside the clothes store. She was looking around, looking at the beautiful dresses. Her eyes land on a sky blue dress. She looks at me and I smile, "go try it on." She smiles and runs to the dress. She grabs it and runs to the changing rooms. I walk around and find some flats that match the dress. I keep walking around, finding a white dress with flowers. I grab it and a green dress. Maybe she'll like them. I walk back to where I was and Jazmin walks out with the dress on. She looked beautiful. Very beautiful. I smile and twirl her around, "my princess. You look beautiful."

She giggles, "thank you daddy." She sees the other dresses and the flats, "I love them! Can we go to the toy store now?" I laugh, "sure." I go to the cashier to go pay and smile. I hand her the dresses, "Jazmin can you go change please? So I can pay." The lady looks at me, "no it's fine." She looks at the tag and nods, "okay so that will be 50 dollars." I nod and take out 50 dollars. She gives me the bag with the clothes and I grab my daughter's hand, "let's go." She pulls me out the store and walks to the toy store, pulling me, "I saw this beautiful doll that looks like me and I want it."

We go in the store and she giggles, "yay!" She walks around to find the doll. She find it and grabs the box, running to me, "here she is! Daddy please?" I laugh, "okay. That's it?" She nods and runs to the cashier. I walk and bump into someone. I look at him, "oh sorr-Finnick?!" I half shout. He chuckles a little and hold his son Fin, "hey Peeta. Long time no see." He has a scars on his arms and legs from where he got attacked I suppose. I stare at him shocked, "I thought you were dead!" I laugh and he hands Annie his kid, "no. I was just attacked but I got out in time. Where is Katniss?" I frown and looks down. Jazmin comes running to me, "daddy! I need 20 dollars!" I smile and look at her, "okay." I give her 20 dollars and she runs back to the cashier. Finnick smiles, "you have a daughter?" I nod, "I adopted her. Um...Katniss isn't really with me. She...she left me for Gale." He frowns and embraces me in a hug, "oh I'm sorry to hear that, Peeta."

I sigh, "she said we weren't working out. Then she gets engaged with him! Why would she do that? It was his bomb that killed Prim!" Finnick sighs, "I don't know. But you have your daughter. Maybe that'll take your mind off of things." I smile as I see Jazmin run up to me with the doll in her arms, "daddy isn't she beautiful?" She asks. I laugh and smile, "yes. Just like you." She giggles and looks at Finnick, "I'm Jazmin!" Finnick chuckles, "I'm uncle Finnick."

I swear this moment made me the happiest man in the world.