what i think happened

So uh, here

So uh, here. I got lazy while drawing this. It's a scene from the book DropOut. :)
lyndigo

So anyways, there's a small story underneath if you wanna read it I guess—

Rui (what I named the reader from Dropout) and Kirishima watched the scene in front of them, terrified. Bakugou stood atop of a broken car, screaming the whole alphabet, bat forgotten, while Mina cried over Sero's nearly unconscious body.

Kirishima was the first to speak up.

"Do you think......that this was a mistake?" He looked at the spikey burnette beside him, 100% sure that they were all going to be traumatized. Rui nodded mindlessly, completely regretting this whole idea.

"All I did, was give him a bat. That's all I did...." Rui whispered, watching as Bakugou put another dent in the car. Kirishima patted her back reassuringly, feeling sorry that she had to see this.

"Wait......wait, where did Kaminari—"

Mina didn't get to finish her sentence, because Bakuou set off a explosion, and a scream followed after.

They had to drag the blonde out of the dump, and no one was able to find Kaminari.

--------------------------

The next day, Tokoyami found the pikachu rip-off huddled behind a trash pile, his eyes soulless.

".......Are you alright?" Tokoyami asked. He did not expect this, he only came to write some poetry.

Karminari only shook his head no, too scared to say anything.
...............................