Chapter 6

Sorry that I haven't updated for awhile I have been busy with everything in my life. - Author-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*years later* (Kinkaku and Ginkaku are 25 years old and Minato is 20 years old. Madara and Tobira are 35 years old and 33 years old.)

Minato can be seen standing with his wife Kushina who was holding a 1 month old Naruto in her arms, what no one knows is that Minato and Kushina fight a lot of the time but in public they are perfect as many call them. Kushina doesn't care for Naruto that is all Minato, she ignores him all the time and is also cheating on Minato he of course knows and is working on getting a divorce as soon as he can. Tobira and Madara are helping him with Naruto when he can't watch him and Kinkaku and Ginkaku are helping him with finalizing his divorce with Kushina and keeping costudy of Naruto as he won't be safe with Kushina.

Tobira helps Minato by buying supplies for Naruto and watching him when Knikaku and Ginkaku can't. Kushina has been slowly pushing Naruto and Minato away from her and she is making their lives harder by just not helping. Madara loves Naruto since he is sweet and loving, Naruto has the burden of the Kyuubi since Kushina seal came undone during Naruto birth, the reaper allowed Minato to live and the Kyuubi allowed himself to be sealed into Naruto and to have a link to Minato so that he can talk to him and let him know of anything he needs that Naruto goes through. 

*Timeskip (Naruto is now 5 years old and Minato and Kushina have finally gotten a divorce*

"NARUTO COME BACK HERE!!" Minato yelled running after a young boy who stole his father's scroll that held money from his account since the divorce was finalized. Kushina left when Naruto was four so he remembers the times kushina ignored him and would never be there for him so he would stay with his dad in the hokage tower. Tobira, Madara, Kinkaku and Ginkaku have been sending money and clothes for Naruto since minato is working to get money since Kushina took much of the money only leaving a small portion for food and nothing more. Minato is stressed since the elders and civilians aren't doing much but complaining but the shinobi they take care of putting the elders and civilians in their place for Minato and ask him to come to their places for dinner on days they can so that they are being taken care of.

Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino are friends with Naruto and help him with bullies and those that hurt Naruto for having the kyuubi sealed in him. Minato of course hears of their deeds from the kyuubi or Kurama as he has asked to be called, kurama explains that the villagers throw rocks at Naruto but never more than that. Minato can't wait for his parents and his older brothers to return from their trip they took, they have told him the will be back in two days. Tobira had helped Minato start Narutos training in seals so he would have a head start on them and to help with the rest of his training that would begin when Tobira, Madara, Kinkaku, and Ginkaku return from their trip.