Chapter 5

Tobira and Madara were married, Tobira will vanish and be found with two boys with her. This is still some back story so you all understand what I am doing. - Author-chan 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Konoha (Normal pov) 2 years later

Madara and Hashirama can be seen standing in front of the council with their eyes twitching in anger at the stupidity of the council besides the clans since they understood the anger. The elders and civilian council sat there saying that it is no concern that Tobira is missing and that she probably just ran off to be free, Hashirama had tried to kill the one who said that and Madara had to hold Hashirama back. All of the shinobi clans on the shinobi council were angered by what they said, Tobira was a high profile figure so she would nlknow many secrets that could put the village in danger. Tajima stood and look at them before saying "Do you not know the danger that her absences will put us on?" All the shinobi clan nodded to the question while the civilian and elders nodded no, the Nara clan head stood and answered "Tobira is high profile and if they torture her for information on our village we will be in danger. We must find her." 

"What?!?!? We had no idea her position was that high!?!?!"

"Tobira is the Hokages advisor and the one with the most known secrets that go to."

"Well where could she be at?!?!"

"How do we know we need to send out a team to track!!"

Anbu team 5 was sent out to track down Tobira and whoever took her, they would be out for weeks or months hunting down tracks and following the trail left behind. Hashirama worried about his sister and the Anbu team for they had no idea who took Tobira or how powerful they could be. Madara would sit with Hashirama to help him get his work done and to talk to Mito when she came in and Hashirama was in a depressed mood, Mito was hurt since her sister was missing and she was carrying her first child and wanted he'd sister there for when her first child would be born.

* 2 weeks later*

A hawk flew into the hokage room while the council was called in carting a letter in its claws, Madara held out his arm to the bird to land. Taking the letter from the bird and allowing an ANBU take the bird to be fed Madara opened the letter,

Hokage-sama,

We have found the trail and followed for these last 2 weeks and found your sister and captors. They have been dealt with and we are on our way back with her and this may come as a shock but her two sons and no they aren't Madara-sama's. Your sister was assaulted by one of her captors resulting in her two sons. We will be to the village in two days time.

Anbu team 5

The whole council was silent than broke into yells of anger, no one assaults anyone and gets away with it. What the council didn't know was that Madara was reading a letter from his wife,

Madara, 

You may have read the letter from the Anbu team you sent to find me, one of them was angry I wouldn't talk or scream from torture so he assaulted me. I ended up with my twins who I named Kinkaku and Ginkaku. I hope that you will help me raise them to be gentlemen.

Your wife,

Tobira

Silencing the council, Madara started to explain

"Tobira sent a letter with the Anbu teams, it stated she was tortured but wouldn't scream or talk."

"Is that why one assaulted her?"

"Yes, tobira's sons are twins named Kinkaku and Ginkaku."

"We won't allow her son's to live they are most likely an enemies sons."

"You try, I will kill you or Tobira and I will leave the village."

The civilians silenced at that sentence. Madara Uchiha threatening to leave the village do to tobira's sons dieing, they knew better than to try and kill the twins. All the clans were shocked leaving the village because they may try to kill the twins that was understandable but the civilian council shutting their mouths is another.