Chapter 1

A: I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry if some words are correct or anything is messed up.

***********************************************************************************************

Warring state period

No one's pov:

Tobirama Senju that is who everyone is scared of, the white demon of the battlefield. Unknown to anyone outside of those trusted is that Tobirama is in fact female and her name is Tobira, her father Butsuma holds her true gender over her head to keep her in line and to have control of her. Her brothers Hashirama, Itama, and Kawarama are the ones that love her and try to help her no matter what, unknown to her brothers, father and clan a Uchiha in fact the heir of the Uchiha is hidden in her home being healed from the wounds he had. The Uchiha Clan don't wish to fight any longer as Hashirama and her younger brothers also wish to stop the fighting, so Tobira took it upon herself to help her brothers stop the fighting any way she could but never expected to find Madara Uchiha the heir to the Uchiha Clan injured by the river between their clan grounds.

Tobira knows healing jutsus thanks to her mother before ahe passed away, but that doesn't mean her mother didn't leave notes and scrolls on healing jutsus. Her mother was a very skilled combat medic and medic completely, so Tobira decided she would follow her mother's footsteps and be a good medic in any field. The Uchiha Clan need their heir and if he dies then peace between the two won't be possible, she has thought a lot about what she will do and how she will do it to help secure peace between the two clans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tobira's pov:

I have been keeping my house off limits to anyone and everyone so that they don't find the Uchiha heir, I can't risk him dieing and it being by the hands of my clan if they find him. First he is attacked by bloodline hunters and he kills them all but ends up wounded to the point he couldn't make it back to his clan compound, now I have to make sure he isn't killed in the Senju Compound. What have a gotten myself into, what a mess. 

Madara as he has asked to be called has told me about how his father doesn't wish to fight anymore and is hoping to find peace with us, he knows I'm female and knows about my father holding above my head. Tajima wishes to meet me and see his son which is not going to be easy.

*Tajima Visits* (No one's pov:)

Tajima sneaks next to the house of Tobirama Senju that is on the outskirts of the compound, he is to meet by the door and slip in unnoticed by anyone but Tobirama. Madara has been telling about the injustice Tobirama faces but never explains in detail unless someone intercepts the letters.

"Hello Tajima, quick get in here." Whispered Tobirama when he opened the door quietly closing the door they walk to the living room to see Madara sitting on the couch with bandages around his arms. "My son, it is good that you are alright." Tajima said looking at his son, "I am glad to be alive. All my thanks ho to Tobirama for saving me." Madara replied smiling at Tobirama. "We don't have long let's explain how you got hurt and how I found you shall we." Tobirama said, "We shall." Tajima and Madara recoiled.

<flashback>

Tobirama can be seen walking to the river between the Senju and Uchiha Lands, Butsuma had been angry and Tobirama now has a bruise on the side of her face. She had stopped at her home before she started to walk to the river, she now wears a tank top, sports bra, and black ninja pants. All she could think about was why was her life this bad, at least she had her brothers and cousin but that doesn't mean she isn't broken from her father's abuse towards her which can include physical but he sticks more to mental abuse than anything. While she was walking she came upon blood and bodies unsure of what happened she crept closer to make sure no one will hurt her, she recognized all of the bodies they were bloodline hunters and will she kept going she came upon the body of none other than Madara Uchiha heir to the Uchiha Clan, carefully inspecting his wounds she reached to see if he was alive. It was a miracle he was alive at all, the wounds he had were dangerous. Broken bones, cuts everywhere, and by the looks of it he wasn't doing to good.