Chapter One

*****2 years back*****

"Fluke, I need your help. Please be first". Perth was so scared that he wont be able to save her. He was more scared now to see her in pain then he saw her ten minutes before where she was lying unconscious on the floor. Perth asked Fluke because his father own private hospital.

His mom, did directly got in surgery ward, thank to Fluke's help. He was waiting hoping surgery to end soon but waiting outside was like walking in endless nightmare and the waiting doesn't seems coming to an end.

Perth looked up at door and light still in red. She was holding well in operation theater. The warm hand tugged on his shoulder and he know who could be. Fluke was there the whole process. He is the only one whom Perth trust other than his mom. He is more like brother than friends. Perth was lucky to have someone beside him.

_________end of flashback____________

(Perth p.o.v)

Perth wakes up early than usual. Cant stop thinking about yesterday's night. He shakes his head to avoid thinking but his face cant find his happiness, meanwhile his face blushed.

He ate his breakfast. Suddenly his phone vibrates. He received the phone call and his heart keep beating fast. "Dont forget that we have date. See you around at 2pm. I will pick you up". Perth just hummed as an agreement with Mark.

Perth was excited and nervous at a same time. He dress himself in red hood with navy jeans. He heard car horn and he knew it was Mark. He securely lock the door and went outside.

He looked where Mark park his car. Perth locate Mark's car near the fountain. Mark shine as bright as night star. The moment he saw Mark, he smile towards his lover. Mark make himself out of the car and open the right side door and Perth gets in with smile. Mark started the car, his right hand on Perth's. Perth just smile warmly.

"You have idea how to kill our time?" Mark asked Perth with smile.

Perth dont know what to suggest because he thought their likes may not be same. And he was worried that it might disappointed Mark.

Without thinking Perth drag Mark. Mark stare at Perth with surprise at Perth.

(Mark p.o.v)

Mark held his heart softly because it has not settle yet after the moment he had with Perth. He thought of calling Perth but he worried that he might wake Perth because the watch on his wrist says its mid-night.

The morning was as usual. He wake up and called his buddies. Third and Bboun called him to join them since it was weekend. But he kindly refuse. " what's wrong? Are you sick? You aren't one to refuse us?" Questioned Third. Mark just shake his head as if the person who questioned was in front of. He ended the call.

He reached his hand on the closet, he saw the old photograph of him and his nanny. She had looked after him for five years but she left this job. He heard from his dad that Mrs.kate is in vacation.

He took it and smile and said,"Aunty, I am in love. I love him more than I thought. He is cute when he smile but looks more cute when he whisper my name." Just the thought of Perth name his heart feels at rest. He feels right.

He stare at his phone whether to call Perth or not. Mark doesn't want to be possessive and want to accept by Perth the way he is. But he couldn't resist and end up calling him.

He couldn't hold his nervousness. He was trying his best just to greet him but he was too surprise what he asked. "Dont forgot that we have date today. See you at 2pm. I will pick you up". He could hear Perth's warm breath. He take it yes and ended the call.

After the call, he took hot shower and dress up. He took a glance at his watch and its was pass 1:00 pm and he gets in his car and drive away. As soon as he reach near Perth dorm, he horn so that Perth would know that he arrive. Perth showed himself out a bit later. Mark cant take his eyes off the boy in front him.

He saw Perth looking right-left and finally to Mark. Perth smile at Mark and Mark smile and slide himself out and he open the door for Perth to get inside. And Perth gets in with smile.

Mark stop the car and asked,"You have idea how to kill our time?". Because he had no idea what Perth likes and what Perth want to do. Whatever they do, Mark want to make everything into his blissful memories.

Mark stare at Perth but Perth held Mark and started running. Mark smile at Perth nervous act. And follow the flow of Perth.

Sorry for late update. I thought at least I would update 2 days per one chapter but its took nearly one week. See you next update the date of two new couple act. How they date and how you all date🤭 see ya..and thank you voting🥰