One of the men looked towards the other before going to pull the trigger, however, Rick was quicker and pressed his watch. The man disappeared and a snake began to slither on the floor not far from him. Cas sent a green blast towards the other man, using the metal on his outfit and gun to push him against the wall, causing him to hit his head and fall unconscious. She heard various exclamations of surprise from the table next to them as the President stood up from his seat.

"Stand down! Everybody, stand down!" The President shouted, "I'm the leader of these people and I'm unarmed. There's no need for anymore dangerous girlfriends or snake-makery."

"My name is Rick Sanchez. This here is Cas Pines and my grandson, Morty." Rick introduced, stepping forward as he did so.

"Hi, Cas. Hi, Morty," the whole table of government officials echoed as Rick sipped from his flask. Morty awkwardly waved and said 'hey' while Cas smiled brightly. Cas still had kept part of the personality she developed during the rough and awkward times with Rick but she quickly became the bubbly and energetic person she had been before, just with a bit more of a Rick twist to it.

"I've seen enough of the galaxy to know what we've got here is a Cromulon from the Signus Five Expanse. So you can forget about nukes, and you can forget about math." Rick chastised to the officials, "This head won't go away until *burp* Earth shows them it's got a hit song." Rick said dramatically and Cas rose an eyebrow at that, the whole situation rather odd. She heard the whispers of the government officials confused as well as they looked at each other with weird looks.

"You mean like Vivaldi?" One of them stood up and asked.

"No, Frasier. A live performance of a newly written, catchy original song. The Cromulon feed on the talent and showmanship of less-evolved life-forms." Rick explained and Cas spoke up after him, "Plus, if we're playing the best of the best here, the Beatles would definitely be played." Cas pointed out and earned a few confused looks from the officials in front of her.

"Alright, alright. Thank you, Mr. Sanchez," The President said. "Change of plans, people. Get me Pharrell, Randy Newman, Billy Corgan, and The-Dream." The President ordered, only to receive a few confused looks about the last person. "The-Dream? He wrote 'Umbrella' and 'Single Ladies'? You people haven't heard of the The-Dream?"

"You're gonna want to put them on that giant speaker system at your sonic testing facility at Area 51," Rick jumped back into the conversation.

"How do you know about that?" One of the Military General's asked, as if baiting Rick.

"For god's sake, Nathan, the man turns people into snakes and his girlfriend flung one of your men across the room with her mind. He can use Google Maps." The President argued back as Rick looked between the two of them.

"Sir, Pharrell, Newman, Corgan, and that Dream guy, they're all dead." One of the government officials said, moving the phone to his shoulder. "The Grammy's, sir. There was an earthquake and... all the Musicians, all the famous ones... they're gone."

"Dear god," The President said.

"Hold on, just a minute, sir," The same man said. "Ice-T survived. He's inbound on an F-15, ETA two hours."

"That's the guy from Law and Order!" Cas grinned.

"You're 30 years old and you only know Ice-T from Law and Order?" Rick asked, raising half his brow. Cas shrugged with a sheepish grin before Rick turned back to the President. "Good luck, Mr. President," He began to walk away as one of the other government employees warned him about the magnetic poles about to reverse. Cas could feel it in the pit of her stomach and quickly grabbed Rick's hand to turn him around.