11. auto erotic assimilation

Start from the beginning

"I'm not a babysitter, Rick," Cas growled.

"Wait, Rick, aren't these people gonna barf into our mouths and absorb us?" Morty exclaimed worriedly.

"You're guests here on my planet. You're free to be yourselves. I've never been any good at disappointing Rick," Unity said with a smile and looked up at Rick. "Well, now I'm going to barf," Summer commented.

"Right behind you," Cas added with an equally disgusted, and slightly jealous tone of voice.

Cas watched with an unamused face as the bodies of Unity made Summer and Morty out of the mountain before them. She laid on the lawn chair, sipping the beverage brought to her while Summer sat with her arms crossed and Morty watched in awe, eating a cheeseburger that was brought to them. "Wow. Look at them go. So coordinated." Morty commented and Cas scoffed quietly at that. "What's your problem, Cas? You too, Summer. They're making you into a Mount Rushmore. They made burgers!" He added with a mouthful.

"I feel like you haven't been paying attention the last few months if you have to ask me why I'm grumpy," Cas said with a fake grin.

"Morty, open your eyes! There is no they!" Summer exclaimed as one of Unity's bodies fanned her with a leaf. "These poor peoples bodies are being used. They're a planet of puppets. Cas and I seem to be the only ones that realize that." She pointed out and Unity stopped fanning them.

"I can hear you," The body said causing Summer to groan.

"Well, it seems like everybody here's cool with it," Morty shrugged. "Except for all those red heads. They seem like in a hurry to be somewhere else," Morty added, noticing them all running towards the same place. Cas had a few guess' as to why, each more annoying to her than the last.

"Balloon, Summer?" Another one of Unity's bodies asked, "Balloon, Morty? Balloon, Cassiopeia?" He held out balloons, smiling politely at them.

"No, we don't want your dumb balloons, okay?" Summer said, "We're bored. Take us back to Rick," She asked.

"Now's not a good time," The body replied. Cas scoffed at that, sipping the last of her drink and setting the cup down. "I'll bet," She grumbled under her breath, crossing her arms across her chest as another one of Unity's bodies filled her drink.

"Wake up, people! You have to fight it!" Summer yelled through the megaphone on a ledge. Cas stood below her on the sidewalk next to Morty, watching the people walk by Summer with out a second thought. "You're under the spell of an evil monster!"

"I can hear you," One of Unity's bodies said as he stopped in front of the three.

"So we've heard," Cas said with a fake polite smile. The body frowned at her before turning up to Summer, who jumped down and began slapping the body. Cas snorted while Morty panicked, shouting his sister's name.

"Wake up! You have to have some individuality left in there!" Summer exclaimed, slapping the body once more. "Why do you hate me, Summer?" The body asked, unfazed by the slapping. Cas rose one brow as if it was obvious why Summer seemed so against Unity. Hell, Cas was jealous but even she understood the lack of morals it took to enslave and control an entire planet. She had no problem with the idea of a hive mind, just had an issue with choosing unwilling bodies and taking over.