Chapter 1: meeting them and Party

Rose P.O.V.
"ROSE COME DOWNSTAIRS!! They have just arrived." I roll my eyes at my father call. I couldn't care less about today I don't want meet his girlfriend and her son. I would rather go to a party with my bestfriend belle and her boyfriend Zayn Malik. But no of course dad choose today. *Phone ringing* I look at my outfit I look good and then pick up my phone. Not evening looking at caller ID
Belle: Hey Bitch
Me: Hey Hun
Belle: Are you sneaking out tonight?
Me: of course I will be I am not letting you to all the fun.
Belle: sweet as. I need you there with me bitch.
Me: can't believe my dad is making me do this.
Belle: oh yeah fuck have fun with that.
Me: I won't! See you tonight. Bye
Belle: yes you will!! See ya
*end of call*

I walked down stairs to see my dad and the lady and her son

I walked down stairs to see my dad and the lady and her son. I get to the last stair and everyone turns around and dad grabs my hand and said " Anne, Harry this is my daughter Rose." I gave Anne a smile and said " nice to
Meet you." She pulled me into a hug and said " so good to meet you. I have heard such good things about you. This is my son Harry." Harry smirked at me and I gave him a wink.

Later on..
They are still here and Belle just texted me saying she was outside. I stand up and say " thanks for dinner but I have to go." Dad quickly stood up and said " where are you going rose?" "Out" " um no rose your not going, you are staying here and getting to know my girlfriend and Harry." I looked at him and said " but I am not and if you don't let me go now u know I will sneak out." This is where Anne step in and said " Rose please for your fathers sake can you stay?" I look at her and said I can't sorry." Then I walked out and heard my dad's footsteps and quickly walked too belle's car. I got in and said " go" she nod her head and I looked at the window and saw Harry smirking at me.
Hour later
Rose dad( mark) P.O.V.
" darling I am so sorry she did that." As I said to Anne and she looked at me and said " it's fine, Harry used to do that and look he came out the other side it's just a teenage thing." I looked over at Harry and said " I hope." We all stayed on the couch and about an hour later. Harry asked if he could go to his mates house. Which Anne was fine with as Rose wasn't here. It meant Anne and I could have some fun...
Rose P.O.V.
Belle and I have been at this party for over and hour and I am fucking wasted. Belle is dancing with Zayn and I am sitting here with a good friend of mine Ryder Fleming. He has been keeping me company. I just put my head on his shoulder until I see from the distance it's Harry. He is walking my way and I stand up. Walked over to him and say " what are you doing here?" He looks at me and says " none of your distance babe. That's a sexy outfit too." Then he walks away and I turn back to Ryder and I jump on his lap so that I am straddling him and I kiss his lips. He pulls back and said " what are you doing" I look at him and said " oh you don't want this that's fine, I'll go find someone else." I went to stand up and he pulled me back and said " No come with me" we walked up to his bedroom and he pushed me onto the bed and starting kissing my neck and then starting fucking me. Yeah I am not a virgin.

The next day..
Harry P.O.V.
So mark is pretty worry rose didn't come home last night she spent the night at Ryders. I told I would go find her and I am just driving pass his house now to find her pushing him back yelling " fuck your a Prick, was that your plan have sex with me and then post about it. You supposed to be my friend since third grade. Fuck you Ryder" he yells out " already did love and fuck you tasted good." He then slams the door. I get out and look at her and say " get in the car." She doesn't fight it and gets in. 
At Marks house..
As soon as rose walks in, mark stood up to have a go and she goes " not now dad." Then walked upstairs and he looks at me and said " what's happen? Where was she? What do I say the truth?? Mum is looking at me waiting for the answer.

"Umm"

A/ N
Heyy all how was that.. I haven't ever written something like this so I hope you enjoy. Thanks belle