The camels start passing out and faint due to the massive heat wave. "Even the camels that could withstand a ton of heat are passing out! Quick hide around the rocks!" Ichigo and the rest hide in the rock.

"Quick! I'll make shelter for us! It might not be the best but it is the best to keep us alive until we find the user!" Hiro summons Star Platinum.

"Ora!" Star Platinum punches the ground, forming a huge crater. "Everyone build the destroyed rocks and form a shelter for everyone!"

...

2 hours later

"Now where is the user, I'm starting to pass out now..." Ichigo uses a pair binoculars to spot any potential hideout.

*FWOSSH*

The sun shoots some rocks to destroy the binoculars completely. "AHHHH! Son of a bitch!" Ichigo slams her hand on the ground. "We can't find the user if I can't concentrate!"

"You said it, I'm starting to faint from heat stroke." Kokoro breathes heavily.

"Let me make Spice Girl punch these rocks to make it withstand and collect more heat." Miku says, making the rocks sustain and absorb more heat.

"Good job Miku, now we can have more time to locate it. Now that you think about it, why won't we use Star Platinum's enhanced eyesight? Hiro?" Ichigo calls his name.

Hiro was there, but he showed no response. But his eyes were locked onto something.

"Is something wrong with Hiro? Goro, tap Hiro on the shoulders for me." Ichigo now asks Goro for help.

Like Hiro, Goro showed no response. "Goro? Are you okay, why are your eyes like Hiro's right now?"

"I-Ichigo! Mitsuru's eyes are like that as well! All of their eyes are focused on something! We ladies don't know what happened to our men!" Kokoro points at Mitsuru who is just the same like Hiro and Goro.

"Alpha, Zorome and Futoshi too! All of them are focusing on something!" Miku cowers in fear.

"Kukukukukuku....Hehehehehehehe....hehehehhehehe..." Zorome starts to laugh.

"Zorome, what's wrong?" Ichigo asks.

"Heheheheheh.....Hahahahahaha Hahahaha! Hahahhahaha hah!" He doesn't respond to Ichigo at all.

"Zorome! What is wrong! Why are you like this!" Miku grabs his shirt, pulling and pushing him back and forward.

"Hehehehehhe..." Hiro starts to laugh as well. The girls look at him.

"Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Hiro! You too! What is going on with all you boys!" Ichigo starts to get freaked out.

"POOOF! Gehehehehehehe! Hahahaha hahahhahaha!" Futoshi starts to join in the gang.

"Futoshi! Not you too!"

"Heheheheh! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kekekekekkekek! NOHOHOHOOOOOO!" Goro starts to hysterically laugh with the other boys.

"G-Goro? Are you okay?!"

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Alpha who has never laughed before, begins laughing for the first time.

"Even Alpha is laughing! This isn't good! I think they are being mind controlled and going insane from the heat!" Ichigo starts to tear up.

"TEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!" Mitsuru shocks Kokoro, Ichigo and Miku. He has never laughed before, not even Kokoro ever has heard him laugh before.

"M-Mitsuru! You too!" Kokoro frowns.

"Oooohhhh my god! They are all goin crazy from the heat! Only us ladies are the last survivors! We must help them!"

"GEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" All the boys laugh together.

"Hey Zorome! Quit laughing like a maniac! We need to be calm and focused in order to find the user." Ichigo grabs Zorome's shirt.

"D-Don't get the wrong idea Ichigo. Look at those 2 cave shelters right there." They finally spoke an actual word, all the ladies look at the 2 caves that the sun is nearby.

"I-I don't get it.." She says, her mind was more confused into why all the boys were laughing and the girls didn't get it.

"Look at the shadow on those 2 caves, the one on the right is reversed." Zorome points at the 2nd rock to the right. The 1st rock had the shadow from behind, the second had it from the front.

"The 2nd rock is a fake! The user must've done something to it!" Goro giggles.

"Huehehehehahaha! It's so stupid! Even I laughed!" Mitsuru giggles with Goro as well.

"You said it!" Alpha wipes the tears of joy from his eyes.

"I was actually going insane though." Futoshi starts to calm down.

"I wasn't, I figured it out after Hiro and Alpha did as well." Zorome sniffs his nose.

"W-What?" She still didn't get it.

"Good grief Ichigo, and you call yourself the leader? Here let me show you." Hiro stands up and walks outside the cave shelter.

"Watch out Hiro! It will attack you!" Ichigo tries to pull him back in.

"Look, let me grab this rock and Star Platinum will show you pitiful ladies the truth." Star Platinum  grabs a random rock the sun made.

"Ora!" He throws it at fast speed, breaking something invisible. But everyone heard a man shriek from pain.

Then the sun starts to disappear and the night dominates the sky.

Everyone walks up to the destroyed hole and takes it down.

"A tent?!" Ichigo was still in shock as well as Miku and Kokoro.

"This guy seemed to have such a peaceful hideout. Ooh a drink!" Zorome and Futoshi share their drinks.

"Tehe, it's still funny we almost fell for an obvious trick." Mitsuru covers his face.

"We don't know this guy's name, we haven't met him at all, he showed up all of a sudden and already defeated? It's already over?" Ichigo's mind start to break.

"Yes Yes Yes, oh my god." Alpha covers his face from shame, their leader is more stupid than her teammates.

What would we girls do without these boys... Miku, Kokoro and Ichigo said to themselves at the same time.

To be continue....