UTAU Headcanon #1

Welcome to the Utau Headcanons! In this book I will express my headcanons and opinions about the Utaus. Let's get started!

So my first Utau headcanon is about Momone Momo.

Momone Momo (桃音モモ) is an UTAU. She's 15-16 years old (depiction). She's a maid robot who can also sing. Her character item is peaches, hence her name "Momo" means "peach". Her voice provider is Momoko Fujimoto.

She can detach her head. She likes peach juice. She hates cockroaches and people who detach her head. Utane Uta is her friend but she often sees her as an antagonist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Masked Momone Momo
Momo can't stay the same all the time. She can be cheerful, calm, annoying, tsundere and a neesan for the younger utaus.

Cheerful Momo
"おはようみんな!" she said as she got up from her bed. "Momo, can you please be quiet? The others are sleeping!" Matsu said drowsily. "But Matsu-kun today is a special day! We can't just miss it!" "Wait WHAT?! A special day?!" Matsu asked with a confused face. "YES! So get up from your bed and wake up the other utaus! I'm gonna make the deserts!" "Why can't YOU just do it?!" "You freaking lazy bean! Can't you see I'm going to make desserts?! Make them if you can!" Momo said angrily. Matsudappoiyo is sometimes lazy so Momo yells at him this morning. "Okay fine..." "Good."

<A few hours later>
"THE DESSERTS ARE READY!!!" Momo rang the bell. "Desserts? Did I just heard DESSERTS?!" Ruko excitedly asked. "Yes Ruko! Desserts!" Then Ruko immediately came down from the stairs and sat on the kitchen table. Teto came down from the stairs too and called Ritsu "Ritsu, aren't you coming down? Momo made desserts for us!" "No Teto, I'm still sleepy..." Ritsu said as he's still in his room. "Fine..?" Teto said. Then Teto sat down on the kitchen table, along with the other utaus. "HEYYYYY!!!!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" A loud voice said. "Oh God, Maiko! You're always late!" Momo said. "Eh... sorry Momo! I woke up late..." Maiko said. Hakaine Maiko is an UTAU who has two red horns on her head and has long pink hair. She's sometimes sad because she's only made for rock songs and not for kawaii, pop and upbeat songs. She was made only for rock songs because of her screamo voice. "Is everyone ready?" Momo asked. "Yes!" said all the utaus. "Then let's eat!"

Calm Momo
The utaus are busy at work while the others stay in the house. Miko is watching her favorite anime. Ruko is doing doing something on her laptop while drinking coffee. Uta is cooking rice. Ritsu is reading Teto's mangas. (Don't worry, Teto lets Ritsu read her mangas while she's in work) Maiko is writing her own songs. Tei spends her time on her phone, stalking Len's Facebook account. Haruka Nana is practicing to dance for their school's dance competition next week. And Momo, just watching with Miko and so calm. "Neesan, why you're so calm today?" Miko asked. Momo didn't answer. "Umm... Neesan?" "Shh... be quiet. I can't hear what they're saying." Momo calmly said. "Umm.. okay.." then they go back watching the anime. Momo is still sitting on the sofa while Miko is cheering for her favorite character in the anime. "Go! Go! Go! Go Shiro! You can beat him! Yeahhh!!! You can do it!!!" The anime they're watching is Zetsune Magical Girls. It's Miko's favorite anime.

The anime finished. "YAYYYYYYY!!!!! SHIRO WON!!!! Neesan, you see that?! Shiro beat up Hagane! It's so cool!" Miko happily asked. Momo just answered, "Oh yeah! I saw it, Shiro won..." then Miko came back to her room. While going upstairs, she thought "Hmm... why Momo is calm today? She's not like that yesterday..."

Annoying Momo
Matsu, Momo, Yami and Aiko are going to the mall. Momo suddenly saw a café and said, "Hey Matsu! Let's go to that café! I didn't went to cafés for months!" "Momo, we don't have time going to the café." Matsu responded. "Please... just a moment... please... *cute crying face*" "I said NO!" Matsu yelled at her. "Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Momo cries like a little child. "Matsu, just give Momo a chance. At least we have more time." Yami said. "Yeah dude. Yami's right." Aiko said. "*inhales* fine..." then he walked to Momo and said, "Okay, Momo. Let's go to the café. But just a moment okay?" "Really, Matsu? YAYYY!!!!" Then she hugged Matsu. "G-get off me!" he said with an embarrassed face. "Haha, Matsu! You two look cute together!" Aiko said. "Yeah Aiko! I agree! Kuudere boy and a Deredere girl! Isn't that so moe?" Yami teased. "Sh-shut up you two!" Matsu looked away. "Let's just go to the café!" he added.

After eating in the café, they came into the mall. Momo is asking THOUSANDS of questions. "MOMO!!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ASKING ME?!?!" Matsu yelled. "Not until you answer it all! Hehehe!" Momo teased. "Ugh... Matsudappoine is my elder sister. She's a kind girl!" "Oh really? How old is she? How?" Momo asked again. "She's around... 15? Maybe? Idk. She doesn't want to tell how old is she by now." Matsu answered. "Now, Peach Maid, please stop asking me foolish questions." he added. "Okie dokie!" Momo ran to the stuff toy shop. "HEY MOMO-CHAN!! WAIT FOR US!!" Yami shouted and ran. "Hey, how about me?" Aiko ran. Then they bought the toys they want.

Tsundere Momo
Momo can be a tsundere girl whenever around Shuu, Ritsu or any boy who tries to flirt on her. "Hey, peachy~ wanna hang out with me?~" Ritsu asked with a charming voice. "Eh?! R-Ritsu, I don't have time-!" Momo replied. "Just a bit~ ;)" Ritsu said. Then he brushes Momo's hair. "S-stop touching my hair, you バカ!" Momo said with her face being red as a tomato. "Yeet, do you have a crush on Ritsu?" Teto asked. "What the heck?! I-I don't! I swear!" Momo shouted. "Holy sheez! You actually have! Look at your face, Peach! Now you're an Apple! Haha!" Teto teased. "S-shut up, Teto! You're not funny!" Momo yelled. Teto just laughed at Momo's red face. "How about YOU, Teto? Aren't you have a crush on him as well?!" Momo asked teasingly. "No!" Teto blushed. "Ha! See? You have a crush on Ritsu!" Momo teased, again.

Neesan Momo
It's Ryuto's first day of school. Gumi was in hospital because she has a surgery, so Momo was the one who's going to babysit Ryuto. "Remember, Ryuto. Always listen to the teacher when she's talking." Momo always give Ryuto an advice before he's going to school, like moms do to their kids. Of course, even Momo is not a mom yet, she's giving advice to her "little peaches" if they're going to school. Like she's their "neesan" or "big sister". "Yes, neesan! I will!" Ryuto said. "Good little boy! Oh, here's the school bus! Good luck, Ryuto! Bye!" Momo cheerfully said as Ryuto's school bus arrived. "Bye, Momo-neesan!" Ryuto said as he's riding the bus.

Miko came home crying. "Oh! Miko! Why are you crying?" Momo said with a worried face as she saw Miko crying. "A dog bit me on my right leg!" Miko cried. Momo unfolded Miko's left sock and there she saw a wound. It's bleeding. "Oh my God! This is large! Let's go inside!" Momo carefully ran Miko to her room. Then, Momo called Meiji, "Meiji! Where are you? Meiji! This is an emergency!" "What is it?!" Meiji said from the upstairs. "I need your first aid kit! Now!" "Why?" "I JUST NEED IT!!! NOW!!!!" Momo yelled. "Okay okay!" then Meiji got her first aid kit. "Thanks, Meiji!" "You're welcome, Momo-chan!" then Momo aided Miko's dog bite. She washed off the blood first, put something on it, and covered it up with bandage. "There! I'm sure it'll get well soon!" Momo said then clapped one time. "Thanks, neesan! You're the best big sister!" Miko said and hugged Momo. "Aww, you're welcome, my Miko!" then Momo ruffled her hair and hugged back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So that's my headcanon about Momone Momo! Thanks for reading!