CHAPTER 23: DEMONS

Start from the beginning

"Let's just sleep." I yawned.

"Whaaaaat?" Richie asked. "It's not even that dark yet!"

I suddenly felt anger raised up on me. "Shut up! I want to sleep okay?! Do what you want." I stormed out and went to my bedroom and closed the door.

I sighed as I lay down my bed. I groaned and smacked my head in to my pillow.

Meanwhile

"What happened?" Will asked.

"I don't know... She wasn't like that before.. She never snapped out of anyone... Except for her enemies." Richie said.

"What do you mean 'Her enemies'?" Will asked.

"Long story short she has a slit friend that called her a whore and then that's when she snapped out of her and burned the shit out of her. Honestly it was so funny even the teacher laughed." Eddie said.

"Someone called her that?!" Will said.(Oops yandere mode activated!)

"Yikes, don't worry squirt, she handled them pretty good." Richie smirked as he Patted Will's head.

"Stop calling me that!" Will groaned.

"Sorry bowl cut." Richie will keep at him.

"I hate you." Will sighed.

"I hate me too either." Richie said.

"Now I know why (Y/n) is so stressed every time you'll talk to her." Will sighed.

"Whatever. I'm just gonna make some sandwiches for us.." Richie said as he went to the kitchen.

"I'm just gonna help him. Wanna join?" Asked Eddie.

"Nah, I'm just gonna ruin your romantic time with each other." Will smirked.

"Oh come on! Just join us!" Eddie said pulling Will's hand. "You can make a sandwich for (Y/n) too. And she'll be all sappy and hug you. You want that don't ya?"

Will blushed before finally giving up. "Fine."

Back to (Y/n)

I sighed for a hundredth time."What am I gonna do?"

I groaned again. "It's where my demons hide... It's where my demons hide." I exclaimed.

I stood up and walked to my brother's room and searched for something. Once I found it I carried it and brought to my room. I sat down on my bed and sighed. I started to play the guitar as I felt some eyes were on me.

= W I L L B Y E R S =

One we finished making some sandwiches I hurried up to (Y/n) and I's room. While at the stairs I noticed her got out of Steve's room holding his guitar and went back to our room.

Weird why hasn't she noticed me?

I didn't know she knew how to play that.

Before entering I peeked in the door and saw her playing the guitar and muttering some words.

Is she gonna sing?

She sighed and cleared her throat and started singing.

When the days are cold
And the cards are fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold