Birthday wish

Trying to make something funny and cute I guess.

*Destroying my phone*

Cringeeeeee I don't if it's only me though and yes I destroy my phone in my imagination. And bought myself an iPhone 100 that has not been made by any guy even Steven Rob (whatever the creator name was) can't think of it mwahahhahahah

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Now Kaito! Make a wish!! Hayaku!!" Kaito smile towards his childhood friend who is really excited for his birthday, the said magician close his eyes and wish *I wish....*

============================

Conan who is on his way to the Detective Agency were stop by a girl voice calling his name "Conan-kun~" The little glasses boy look at the owner and saw KID in disguise "KI-----" before Conan could scream the thieves name, the phantom thieves cover his little mouth "S-sakyi-san! Ow you remember me." Conan point his stung watch toward the cross dressing bastard "Why are you here?" KID just sheepishly smile at his little tantei "Well I need you to help me with something." "Huh? Does it has to be me?" Sakyi nod her head and take Conan hand and walk "Yup! Or not it will be useless." Conan just stare at his hand which is link with KID's hand and blush.

They went to a lot of places. Like an aquarium even though Kaito is trembling "Wow! Look at those dolphin..." Even though Kaito is scared seeing his little Meitantei eyes sparkled just because of those funny thing makes his heart thump... *God Meitantei how are you so cute.* For a second Kaito forgot that he is surrounded by finny thing as he stare lovingly towards the shrunk detective.

"Co-chan let's go to that cafe I heard that it is famous for their Chocolate parfait!" Conan look at KID unbelievably but got drag to anyway. "Kyaa!! It look so good!" *He seriously act like a teenage girl... It's cute..* Conan stare at KID who is to busy to notice because his eyes is sparkling because of the delicious looking Chocolate parfait in front of him. *It's nice to spend time with him like this... It's peaceful unlike his stupid heist.* Conan could only smile while enjoying his lemon pie.

"Aha! I can win this easily!" Kaito who is arrogant thought that he could win the basketball game at the arcade.. yes they're now at the arcade they had aittle competition between who can win the most game by far it's a tie. Conan smirk "Even if I'm little doesn't mean I would lose to you Sakyi-san." Conan knew they had attract quite a lot of attention but hey who wouldn't want to see a kid competing with a highschool girl. But again it's a tie and as a reward from Kaito of course he kissed Conan cheek who is blushing because of it. "Y-you smug bastard..." Kaito just grin at his adorable Meitantei.

They're now inside a photo booth taking picture with each other. The first picture is Sakyi-san with Conan, the second is a hectic because of Kaito's dove joining the fun, the third one is where Kaito disguise himself as Shinichi with a shock Conan and the last one... The most memorable one for Kaito it's himself with his little Tantei who wore his KID's top hat.

"So... What is really that you need me to do? All we did was hang out." Conan who is still confuse asked the owner who is holding his tiny hand while humming. "Hmm... Well today is my birthday and I just wanna spend time with you." Conan look up at the said thieves with a 'are you kidding me' "You could just asked me like a normal person right. You already show me your real face anyway." The magician puff himself and turn back to his real self grinning.

Kaito smile and pull them into an alley "Well Meitantei~ Isn't this is more fun?" Conan swear that he is blushing like crazy because suddenly the stupid KID whisper at his ears with husky voice. "W-what do y-you want KID." Conan wanted to punch himself for stuttering but he couldn't the stupid thieves has trap him between his arm. "Well I do have a wish though..." Kaito look straight into those beautiful azure blue eyes that belongs to his crush...

Yes he admit it he fall for the detective, because of his intelligence and how kind he is even when others said he isn't. He was willing to help him when ever there is trouble, he was always the one who makes his heist more exciting... Everything about this shrunken detective always make Kaito heart skip a beat... Every damn time. "I like you... No I love you Shinichi."

Hearing his real name make Conan weak on his spot, yes he too admit that he fall for this stupid thieves, looking straight into the indigo eyes the detective blush a crimson red looking the other way except the magician's eyes "I.. I do too.." Kaito swear that he couldn't be more happy after his late father's death, hugging the little detective while a drop of tear land on the chibi's shirt.. "Oh god you don't know how scared I was Shin-chan." Conan smile kissing Kaito's crown but that wasn't what the magician one, he then kiss the detective lips which shock the detective for a second but he returned it. Moving in sync, milliseconds become second, a second became minutes before they parted their lips which connects with a string of saliva. Hot...hot is all Conan feel on his face when he realised what had happened between him and the night thieves. They smile lovingly towards each other "Well I should take you home now." The chibi detective could only nod his head embarrassed you could say, the magician notice it and chuckle lightly grabbing the shrunken teen on his back.

"Well this is goodbye Meitantei." The detective look up at his now boyfriend with an raised eyebrow "Your being dramatic you know that, you had announced a heist like 3 days ago." The phantom thieves smile at his little tantei nodding his head before he could say anything a familiar voice asked the said detective. "Eh Conan-kun your still outside and oh your not alone." The magician quickly put on his poker face yes he let his poker face down when he was with his little tantei, he wanted no secret between them well the truth is even if he put on his poker face the chibi tantei will see right through it anyway, masking his annoyance perfectly he introduced himself at his shrunken detective childhood best friend.

"Good afternoon my lady, my name is Kuroba Kaito an amateur magician." Kaito flick a yellow rose and gave it to Ran who accept it generously while giggling "Thanks! My name is Mouri Ran and it seems like you know Conan." The magician smile to bright for Conan eyes if his serious and nod "Yes of course! Me and Shinichi were toddler playmates and of course I sometimes meet Conan." The unicorn bang girl look at the magician not believing but again the Kudo married couple meet a lot of people so it wasn't a surprise. "Well it's good to know that would you want to join us for dinner?" Kaito smile at the nice request but if he is late to the train station he might miss the last train to Ekoda and he isn't KID right now to fly back home and beside the top hat he got for the photo was from the booth itself speaking of KID's fans. "Well I have to kindly decline the offer Mouri-chan but I had a train to rush to."

Ran smile at the magician that he just met and nod "Well your right not wanting to miss the last train right?" The magician nod his head while kissing the back of the girl's hand and kneeling down to kiss his little boyfriend cheeks, oh how he wish to kiss those little lips but people who saw it will definitely throw him in the jail for being a pedophilic and he is still to young and handsome to be thrown in there. Ran who were as shock as Conan look at the magician who were walking away while whistling "Is he always like that Conan-kun?" The detective swore that the next heist they meet he will shoot 5 soccer ball towards that smug thieves. "Y-yeah..." Is all the shrunken teen could say before walking up to the agency to be greeted by a drunk unconscious Kogoro.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Truth to Edogawa Conan's word he told Hakase to upgrade his soccer ball belt and now it can contain 5 soccer ball. On the night of KID's heist, he did what he had promised himself. He shoot all 5 soccer ball towards the thieves face at his own heist. "WOW! Meitantei! Please I'm sorry!!" The thieves knew he did it bad when he kissed his shrunken boyfriend cheeks in front of his childhood best friend and it made the phantom thieves rethink all of his life choices.