kat and nico

Katrina

Somehow percy beat me to our cabin. I did not even see him walk by. He said that my friend Devin was looking for me. Devin is daughter of Zeus, Jason and Thalias younger sister. She is new here like me. I was here before her though. She has never met Thalia and I think she would like her. Thalia left with the hunters two days before Devin arrived at camp. Devin is dating the one and only Will Solace, Apollos mini me. I heard a knock on the door, I spun around only to see Nico walk in. He was wearing a new aviator jacket and black skinny jeans. To be honest he looked happier than normal but a little nervous at the same time, like Percy, in Poseidon's court. “Um hi Kat um w-would y-you like to go to the f - fireworks with me?” He stuttered. “Nico, of course, I would love to!”  I ran up to him and hugged him, scaring him half out of his wits. Percy walked out of his room totally confused about the scene before him. Nico was smiling, something percy hadn't seen in a long time and he was even more confused about his crazy happy sister (aka me). Percy, I said, Nico asked me to go to the fireworks, I said smiling ear to ear. Nico blushed. Percy was instantly happy.

Nico

To tell you the truth I was worried that percy would not approve of this but he was overjoyed. I really love Katrina. I was glad that she approved of my nickname for her. Kat sounds less professional and is a lot easier to say. I was so nervous that i stuttered it was ridiculous and i probably looked like and idiot. The fire works would be tomorrow at the beach. Jason gave me the idea to ask her. I have liked her forever but i did not know how to tel her. Jason said he was taking piper and he would help if anything went wrong. After Percy stopped saying how happy he was and all that I took kat by her hand and we walked to dinner. I heard the Aphrodite girls talking excitedly behind us. Yup i thought, here comes the ship names and soundtracks. The whole camp would know by morning. Capture the flag was to be held after dinner.  Kat was allowed to join in capture the flag so she would be on my team. For diner i decided to have tacos and a raspberry milkshake. Yeah i know a weird combination but i guess that's what i wanted because it appeared on my plate. After i left i went to go get ready to play capture the flag.