➷ Lazy day | Hyakuya Mikaela

百夜 ミカエラ

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

sorry that this is so short :(

[modern AU]

»«

Stirring in your sleep, you stretched your arms as you release a breath, the bed was warm and cozy, you heared your boyfriend groan as he pulled you even closer, wrapping his arms around you.

"Wake up, Mika" you whispered softly, caressing his cheek.

He snuggle close to you, hiding his face as you listen to his soft breathings.

"Can't we sleep in today?" his voice husky, honestly, if it wasn't for his cute sleeping face, you'd find him hot.

"Nope, we did that yesterday" you chuckled as he sighed.

"Then, at least let me do something to give me energy?" his hand rose up to your stomach, coming in contact with your bare skin.

"No, Mika."

A small laugh escaped your mouth as he groan in frustration and pulling his hand back.

"Come on...just for today, please?"

"You said that yesterday"

"I'm staying in bed" he mumbled, you sighed and was about to get out of bed until he tightened his grip on you.

"And you're staying with me"

His soft breathing reached your ears as you watch him slowly drifting back into sleep, a smile formed on your lips before stroking his hair softly.

"I love you" you whispered before drifting into sleep yourself.

Mika smiled, kissing your cheek tenderly,

"I love you too"