➷ It's always her | Ichinose Guren

一瀬グレン

a/n: this oneshot takes place at
Ichinose Guren's light novel
Catastrophe at 16

and yes i guess you can say i enjoy writing angst :D

»«

You laid beside Mahiru, while Guren on another side of her, you watched as how she sat up and grip Guren's hand softly, and how they both had faint blush on their cheeks.

Though she haven't even reach two digits yet, she's already thinking about the future.

"When we grow up...can we get married?" Mahiru said, looking down on their intertwined hands.

Your eyes focus on the sky above you, the beautiful blue sky.

You tried your best not to release your tears, at least not in front of them.

Being Mahiru's twin sister isn't all that fun, she gets all the glory anyway.

Everyone would only see the beautiful and intelligent Hīragi Mahiru, not her twin sister.

The three of you have been good friends since young, always together, but you felt like an outsider.

His eyes would only stay on her, not anyone else, and definitely not you.

"Lady Mahiru! Lady Y/N!" you froze as you heared two adult voice, sitting up quickly, you look back and saw people serving under the Hīragi came.

Guren was beaten up badly, your hands reached out for him and called his name, but even so, his eyes still stayed on her.

You watched as Mahiru stare at Guren with teary eyes, her hand reaching for him, too.

You let your arm fall as you willingly followed the man, Mahiru's constant screaming for Guren was still audible.

¤

"Have you heared? A rat is coming to this school again!" you heared whispers on your way to school as you walk beside the silver haired man.

Rat. People would only call one person that.

an Ichinose.

Could it be...?

"Why the sad face?" Shinya asked as he lean down to look at you, you shook your head slightly and give him a smile, which he returned.

Arriving in front of the school gate, you look at your friend confused before looking at the direction he was staring at.

Raven hair, purple orbs.

Your breath hitched as you saw the man you love once again.

Shinya was ready to cast a spell on him until you interrupted,

"Shinya..."