Apartment. Building Complex.

"Are you sure you want to go up there with me, Y/n?" Beverly asks. You look over to see the anxiety on her face. But you smile at her for reassurance.

"It's alright, Beverly. And besides, this makes things a little bit interesting...right?"

"I suppose so." She smiles softly. "I know you have a couple of memories here. When I invited you over to my apartment to try and convince my dad I wasn't friends with only boys. I made it worse for you, you never should've met him."

"Hey. Don't blame yourself, Beverly." You nudge her. She has her eyes shut but she nods her head, before looking over to you.

"We'll remember different memories when we go in there. Okay?" Beverly tells you.

"I know we will. Let's do this."

You both take a breath in, and out. Before Beverly leads you up the apartment stairs.

"At the same, if Pennywise shows his face. He won't expect two of us." You tell her.

"Maybe. We were both caught in the dead-lights. It might be a bit expected." Beverly whispers. The conversation ends there as you continue up the stairs. You walk along the apartment complex before going inside the building, and finally seeing Beverly's old apartment complex.

Room Number Five.

When you and Beverly ring the doorbell. An old woman answers the door. This surprises you, instead of for whatever reason, expecting Mr. Marsh.

"Yes?"

"Sorry...I-I..." Beverly stutters, she grabs my wrist. It's probably best to back up and go. We wouldn't want toooo...

Kersh.

It the name of the side of the wall.

"May I help you?" The old lady asks, her voice slightly low. You and Beverly look to the woman who peeks out the door.

"I thought I rang Marsh. I'm here with my friend."

"Marsh? Friend?"

Why did you suddenly think of a red flag?

"Alvin Marsh?" The woman asks.

"My Father." Beverly responds, letting go of your wrist. "I grew up here."

The woman slowly closes the door, but when you hear a click...you assume she's taking the chain off before the door opens wide to show an elderly small lady with white hair and wrinkles.

"Dear..." She hesitates, as if she has big bad news. You and Beverly exchange worried glances.

"It's, It's not for me to tell you this, but your father passed away."

Wouldn't Beverly have gotten notified, even if he was an ass?

The two of you remain silent, what must be running through Beverly's head right now?