Encounter

What is the definition of annoying? Sarah.

Annoyed. Was one word that described how Serena felt and probably other daily passerbys of this cafe,too. Sarah Khiza. She was probably the most annoying girl on earth. She stepped out from behind big black board next to the Breakfast cafe, Kimichi's Cafe my old job's rival cafe, revealing her tiny five year old body. You would hardly believe that she was twelve. The dark sky still was not illuminated by the sun's light yet, meaning she saw the little girl's transparent body.

Serena had her blue sweatshirt that read 'Eye of the Tiger' and a pair of aqua sweats that were halfway up her leg. In her mouth was a strawberry lollipop, a free giveaway at the local grocery store. In her right hand was a double black plastic bag carrying a gallon of milk. As she walked, she watched her eyes in every reflecting glass she saw. They were purple. Everytime it surprised her when she saw them at night, their light purple reflecting off reflecting glass. It was pretty, but also monsterous. The purple eyes signaled that she will be seeing the Other side.

Her little pale foot covered in a sparkly pink shoe stuck out from behind the big black board that had popular dishes written on it. Serena walked around the foot, avoiding a possible trip. But the person walking behind her, walked right into Sarah's trap. The man's lower leg connected with her shoe, causing him to fall. The surprised look of the man caused Sarah to come out with glee into the streetlight next to the cafe. The man flustered with embarrassment scurried away to the opposite direction. The embarrassment caused him to not stop to see my abnormal purple eyes. Serena turned to continue walking, she didn't care for little things.

"Hey, you with the purple eyes." Sarah yelled behind me, Serena kept walking. "Hey you the plain boring one."

Okay, Serena really doesn't care about little things, but when things that were said by that guy and came out from someone else's mouth, it really irks her to the bone. She turned to the little girl and with an annoyed face. If she was animated, there would be a huge angry mark on her forehead, telling that she was very annoyed with words, plain and boring. The little girl smirked at Serena. Smirked, oh this little girl is bold. How dare she smirk, a dark shade went over Serena's eyes. This kid.

Serena stomped over and pulled Serena's cheeks causing Sarah to whine, "Who are you, to smirk at me. Do you not have manners, you little witch."

"Let go...I'm sorrrrri." Sarah cried, Serena stopped the pinching and sighed. Serena turned to walk away, but Sarah grabbed onto Serena with a hug.

"Get off of me little kid, what do you think you are doing?" Serena said as she turned to look at Sarah's sad face. Sarah's dark brown hair framed her cubby face and her honey brown eyes that looked like they were holding tears. She sighed and softly, "What?Do you want something, just don't cry,Okay?"

Sarah stepped away from Serena and curled her little fists around her closed eyes. Serena was very worried because she felt sad for the girl, she thought was going to cry. She then smiled and opened her eyes to reveal no tears but a mischievous glint in her eyes. Her tongue came out with a laugh she giggled, "You fell for it, Stupid."

That did it, Serena stood up and curled her fists ready to pull Sarah's hair. But that's when the sun saved Sarah, the first ray rose in the sky. As soon as the sun illuminated the sky, Serena cursed purple eyes disappeared. But, she did hear Sarah saying, "We are going to have fun today."

Serena walled a huge arc around the streetlight and cafe. She walked on,but was very cautious on her steps. She knew Sarah was here following her or looking for the perfect timing to stick out her leg tripping Serena.

In no time, Serena was home. A small one room apartment among other ramshackle apartments that seemed as though they would crash down any moment. She  juggled her key in the lock and made sure to close her apartment very fast, so Sarah wouldn't come in. Once the door was closed, she illuminated her eyes to purple and looked around. Sarah wasn't in the apartment, but outside looking very annoyed. Buy when she saw me looking, she smirked. Closing the curtains, Serena mumbled,"Aigoo, this kid."