Ch.2

Ash rained down from the skies as fires tore through the planet. Blasts from guns could be seen and heard all around.

She thrashed around in their grip digging her heels into the sand of the planet while they held a fist full of her hair. Effortlessly she was dragged up the hill as if she weighted nothing.

"I'm begging! PLEASE STOP THIS!" She pleaded but even from behind her she could imagine the wicked grin they wore across their cheeks. She screams as she was bent over the balcony railing forced to watch the planet being torn apart. Pillaging, murder, and death ravaged through the city.

"So you thought this little world was actually going to happen huh?This is what happens when you try to embarrass MY empire! Tell me, was it worth?"

She couldn't answer. "How dare you even partner with such a pitiful race! I should kill you for letting that idea even cross your mind!" They harshly pulled her head back leaving her neck exposed. She could feel the cold steal blade on the sensitive skin on her neck. Her harsh voice sent shivers through her body. The alien spoke coldly and maliciously,"can you save them?"

Bolting up from a dream gripping her neck, her heart beating against her rib cage. She could barely catch her breath as someone dressed in a white lab coat steps into the room.

Quickly leaping to her feet grabbing anything close to her to her right was a skinny pole with a electronic box at the in the middle with wheels on the bottom.

She sees that the pole is connected to the tubes leading out of her arm and shoulder. She rips them out instantly. The person in the lab coat held their hands up, "we're not here to hurt you. We want to help you."

"Where am I? What were these tubes in my body!? Who are you!" She demanded. The person stepped closer. She grips the pole tighter swinging at the person. "Stay back!"

"I'm your doctor. Those tubes were giving you vitamins and nutrients, you were dying." She furrows her brows with distrust.

"Then why can't I remember anything?"

From down the hallway she could hear more footsteps making their way there. 

"Please try to relax we're not going to hurt you."

With one behind the other blocking the entrance we're two aliens of completely differently races with matching outfits their guns drawn. They wore tightly fitted dark grey dress shirts buttoned up to their throats and a black tie sitting on their chests. Tucking into their black dress pants.

"Really then why are they here?" She pointed out at her supposed doctor. She needs to leave now and find a ship out of here. From down the hallway she could hear more footsteps.

Despite them being guards they looked scared shitless. They were probably rookies or something. While flipping the pole into a spear she smirked confidently running full speed into the guards pinning them against the wall hard before making a run for it.

Racing down hallway after hallway passing door after door she was surrounded by death she had to get out of there fast. Pushing past other aliens in white lab coats and their sickly patients she could still hear multiple foot steps racing after her.

Turn after turn she had no clue where she was going, she turned right instead of left instantly regretting it. It was a dead end.

She froze in place.

Behind you...

Without thinking she swung around with powerful punch. Deflecting someone had caught her fist in their gloved hand.