Alastor x Narcoleptic! Fem! reader

Depuis le début

"What?" Vaggie groaned, a pinch of annoyance in her voice.

"The Radio Demon is at the door," Charlie stated nervously, using her fingers to trace a smile on her face.

"The who--?" Angel asked.

"Well, don't let him in!" Vaggie interrupted, then looked over at you when she noticed you asleep. "Also, go grab Y/n before she kills herself!"

"Yes, ma'am," Angel teased seductively before twirling off to wake you.

"What?" you groggily muttered, wiping your eyes with your hands. Then you noticed that your treat was on the floor, you huffed and crossed your arms in a pout.

Before you could fully wake, Charlie opened the door once more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

   Everything after that was a blur, it wasn't important since you weren't disturbed, so you went off to the kitchen to brew yourself some coffee to get some caffeine in your system.

"I never caught your name, darling," a voice spoke from behind you.

    You turned around to see a lot of red before you noticed it was a demon. Behind him, you also noticed that Vaggie was staring intently at you in nervousness and agitation. She so dearly hoped that you won't somehow piss him off.

You yawned with a soft smile on your cheeks, "I'm Y/n, what about you?"

He cocked his head to the side, a wide florescent smile on his face. "I'm Alastor, my dear. You seemed tired, have you not slept well?"

You gulped the coffee straight from the pot, ignoring the smoldering pain of heat running down your throat, you answered.

"I'm always like this, I guess," you stated, exhaling a hot breath of coffee.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, looking up you saw his red eyes stare down at yours. He advanced closer, towering over you to send an intimidating message, you yawned.

You eventually got cornered by him when you didn't give him the reaction he wanted, you numbly stared at him to see his face get closer to yours.

"That's no good, my dear, how about I wake you for good?" he grinned, his eyes rounded into radio dials before ominous symbols arose around him.

Vaggie pounced off the couch and ran towards you two.

But then, she heard a record scratch....what the fuck?

 She turned her head, trying to take a closer look, and her eyes widened at what she witnessed. You somehow fell asleep while he was in his demonic form, which is a surprise in itself, but it caused you to tip forward and lean against him.

   He was now holding you to his chest in a protective manner, he waved his staff into thin air to hug you more effectively.

"What the hell is the strawberry pimp doing to Y/n?" Angel perked up, seeing Alastor drag your limp form to the couch.

"I don't fucking know."

Charlie squealed and bounced on the balls of her feet, "He likes her!"

"We can fucking see that, I mean look at him!" Vaggie stabbed her finger in his direction, "he's basically drooling on her face!"

It wasn't quite true, but it could occur.

    He sat you on his lap with your head in his elbow, which allowed him to see your sleeping form. He propped his elbow on the arm of the couch to not make it sore and gawked at your sleeping face. Neck craned and all.

    Who knew what came over him, he didn't know himself. It was just you leaning on him made him act this way, maybe it was the warmth and the fearlessness you had of him. To be honest, you were quite comfortable being enveloped in warm arms, you shuffled around and held his jacket to your face.

A blush spread through his cheeks, filling him with a newfound joy he didn't feel for decades.

"Hey!" Vaggie snapped, causing you to wake. "You get the fuck off her!"

   Alastor's smile twitched in irritation, his eyes transformed into dials and his posture stiffened in defensiveness. She could feel the anger in them and that if she took you away something horrible would happen, so she quietly backed off. But that didn't mean she watched closely from afar.

"What happened, Alastor?" you yawned, with sleepy eyes you looked at his annoyed face.

"Nothing, my little fawn," he calmly said, the radio in his voice buzzed. He used his fingers to pet your cheek. "Go back to sleep."

The others stared in confusion and awe at the love-struck Alastor, they questioned if he was the same person that tore down Sir Pentious's aircraft merely minutes ago.

He pecked your forehead, causing you to smile softly.

Closing your eyes, you shuffled in his grasp to have a more comfortable sleep. This time he held you tighter.

Your face laid right next to his head, arms wrapped around him as you would with your teddy bear, and fell quickly to sleep. Alastor blushed deeper, shoving his head in the crook of your neck and savored your scent.

You had no idea what was going on, but you were comfortable and dead asleep.

Well, it was quite a shame seeing the effect you have on him, how easily you made him hooked on you for simply doing nothing.

What a shame...