I smiled.

Sometimes when I see Naira with the kids, I remember Aanchal. She's so much like her. Glad, I made a choice to make Naira the kids' nanny....

I was staring at Naira that Nidhi snapped her fingers in front of me that made me come out of my trance.

"Where are Siya, Aatish and Sahil?", I asked.

"We're here", Aatish said in a very non energetic voice. Sahil followed him.

"Where's Siya?", I asked.

"In her room. Getting ready", Sahil replied.

"Till now!!", I said shocked as she had been in her room since two hours.

"Nidhi...you be here. I'll be back in a minute", I said and rushed upstairs.

I knocked on Siya's door. She opened the door. She was ready but she looked tired and dull.

Siya's outfit

"What's wrong baby?", I asked her

"I'm not well. My stomach hurts", Siya complained.

"What!", I said worried.

"I'm on my periods dad", Siya clarified.

"Oh....then that's not a problem. Eat some pain killers you'll be fine", I suggested.

It was a bad idea!

"I'll be fine!! Do you even know how much this thing hurts dad?! Okay, how will you know? You've never experienced this thing.....I'm dying dad", Siya said sitting on the bed and holding her stomach.

"Everything okay", Naira said from behind.

"Siya's on her periods", I replied.

"Gosh!", Naira said and sat beside Siya. She hugged Siya and Siya hid her face in the crook of her neck.

"It's okay baby....I'll give you some pain killers, you'll be fine", Naira repeated the same thing that I said.

Siya looked at Naira.

Okay Naira....you're gone!

But to my surprise, Siya nodded her head and wiped her tears. Naira held her hand and took her downstairs.

Okay.....so now this is favouritism!!

---------------------------------

We were sitting at the Airport waiting for our flight. Nidhi was busy clicking selfies with me with those Snapchat filters. Naira was reading a book, Ahana and Sahil were playing a game on my phone, Aatish was just gazing around and Siya was sleeping.

Naira closed her book and went towards the stores.

"Nidhi....I'll be back in a minute", I said and excused myself.