𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14

Start from the beginning

"I know we haven't and I'm sorry but I'm running late we'll talk about this when I get home." I replied spraying a little perfume on giving myself one last look before grabbing my cell phone and walking past her.

"What the fuck ever Toni" Jade replied coldly.

I grabbed my purse and car keys, gave Storm and Zeus kisses before leaving. "I'll be back later" I said loudly. Jade walked downstairs with a pissed off look on her face and shook her head sighing again "I lov-" was all she got out before I walked out and closed the door.

Once in my car I decided to stop off at Starbucks to grab myself and Michael my client an iced coffee before meeting him at what could be his new home if he liked it the way I thought he would.

After my Starbucks stop it was only a twenty minute drive to the house. Thankfully I was there before Michael and didn't have to wait very long before he pulled up. I got out of my car with both coffees in hand.

He looked at me and smiled of course I reciprocated the gesture and smiled back at him "I hope you like iced coffee" I said handing him the drink. He nodded in response "I love it" he took a sip and smiled "exactly the way I like it too." I took him inside the house and gave him a tour.

It seemed like he really liked it which I was definitely hoping for. We walked through the house at least four different times taking almost two and a half hours looking around. "So what did you think?" I asked Michael as we stood in the entryway of the house. "I really liked it but I'm not sure it's the perfect place." He replied.

I was ready to get this house sold and to get him off my client list. I've worked with a lot of people ever since Veronica and I went to school to get our real estate license and Michael was by far the pickiest person I've ever worked with. Veronica refused to help with him after the first six houses we showed him.

I needed to do something to get this house sold so I came up with a plan. Get a few drinks in him and do my best to convince him this was the perfect place for him. "How about we go out and have a few drinks so we could talk things over?" I asked hopeful.

"Yeah we could do that. Got a place in mind?" Michael asked.

"I know the perfect place. Black Diamond" I responded. I knew I could take him there and get the most expensive drinks and I wouldn't have to pay since Jade owned the place.

"Alright how about we go together instead of taking two cars?" Michael asked. I shrugged my shoulders and agreed. We decided to leave his car at his potential new house and I drove to the club since I knew exactly where it was.

After a fifteen minute drive I pulled into the parking lot of Black Diamond parking in one of the spots that was designated for Jade, Pea and Jughead.

Once we walked inside we waited in the short line before getting to the front seeing Ronin and Kato working the door. When they saw me they both smiled "haven't seen you in here in a while. Where's Jade?" Kato asked.

"I know, you know how things have been lately. But I'm here with my client. Jade's at home." I replied. Kato led us to the VIP section specifically the table Jade uses for our friends whenever we all come out to the club together.

We were met by Hailey a new server we hired she looked at Michael and I weirdly before giving me a small smile I know how it might have looked seeing me with someone who wasn't Jade.

"What could I start you off with?" She asked. "Uh could you just get us the usual" I responded she already knew what bottles we ordered whenever I was here with the girls or when I would come out with Jade. She gave me another small smile and nodded "I'll get that for you right away Ms. Topaz" she replied before walking away from the table.

"Calling you by your last name, do you come here often?" Michael asked "uh yeah I guess you could say that. Jade my fiancée owns this club." I replied.

Hailey soon came back with our bottles and mixers and gave a small smile before asking if we needed anything else before leaving the table. "She owns a place like this? She must come from money." I didn't really like the tone he said that in but I didn't even give it a second thought as I poured us both a drink.

"Actually she didn't we grew up in the same trailer park. When she got older she knew she wanted more out of life and has worked her ass off ever since to give not only me but our family and friends and of course herself exactly that. She's not even twenty one yet and owns this club and another bar along with a car shop. And just before we turned eighteen she built us the house we live in today."

Michael nodded his head listening to me "that's very...admirable of her."

Several drinks later I could honestly say I was a little past tipsy at this point I've used this time to try and convince Michael that he needed to get a jump on trying to buy the house I just showed him which seemed like it was working.

I know I should have been honest with Jade but I honestly didn't even want to hear her complain about me coming out to have drinks with Michael

I know I should have been honest with Jade but I honestly didn't even want to hear her complain about me coming out to have drinks with Michael. That would have been a sure fire argument and I'm so sick of fighting.

"Everything alright?" Michael asked knocking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah I'm good" I replied with a small smile on my face. "Are you sure you're whole mood just seemed to change" I sighed "yeah I'm sure, everything is good" I replied.

Michael put his hand on mine and squeezed it "right now we aren't on business, you could talk to me as a friend. What's going on?"

Right there and then I basically bared my soul to him everything I've been holding in for the last few months. How I was feeling about losing Ocean, my relationship problems with Jade. How I was feeling about everything. Things I have never even opened up to my future wife about. And damn did it feel good.

"Can I be honest with you about something?" Michael asked as we were dancing. I nodded in response "I think you're so fucking beautiful that's the very first thought I had the first time we ever met. And I'm so jealous you're taken because the things I would do to you. The things I've thought about doing to you is driving me insane right now."

I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you" I replied as I bit my bottom lip. With all the drinks we've both consumed it wasn't shocking that the next thing I knew was his lips pressed against mine. The atmosphere of the club seemed to change in that very second Vete by Bad Bunny  was blasting through the speakers he wrapped his arms around my waist.

My arms instantly wrapped around his shoulders running my fingers through his hair as our lips were still exploring one anothers. In this moment, nothing else mattered to me.

I finally felt a fire I had lost.

A/N I couldn't hold off updating. But this will officially be the last update for the rest of the year. See ya'll back here in the new year!