Chapter Seven: Fiancée!

Start from the beginning

"What there is to be happy about?!" Len angrily shouted. I walked closer to Len.

"Len you shouldn't-- whoa!" I calmly said, but then I stumbled and the vase flow in the air. I tried to catch it, but it was about to fell at Len's head, I quickly pushed him away, but I wasn't fast enough to dodge the vase. It fell at my head, my blood got mixed with the water inside the vase and fell at the ground unconscious.

Later I woke up to find myself at one of the guests room. Emma was there sleeping at the chair. I stood up to find myself wearing some kind of fancy pj and my head is bandaged. I took off my shirt and opened the bandage at my chest. Oh I feel lighter.

"Ren?!" Emma said. I turned to her. "You... What? Am I dreaming? Ren is a girl!" I quickly cupped her mouth.

"Sh..." I said and pulled away. I never thought I would get caught. thank Goodness it's Emma not Len. If Len found out I don't know what to do.

"Ren? Why?" Emma said.

"Please don't tell anyone. I need this job to cover my family debts." I said almost crying with my normal voice.

"Ren, I don't understand. Who are you?" Emma said.

"The truth I'm female Rina. Ran older sister, I work to cover papa's debts and Ran tuition fee. I quit school, because we don't have enough money. When I was looking for a job I found bodyguard application, so luckily for me Len hired me and I had some help from friend to hack my record." I said and looked at the ground. "I'm really sorry, I didn't meant to lie to anyone, I just don't want to lose everything."

"... I understand." Emma said. "I won't tell anyone." I happily looked at her and hugged her tightly.

"Oh thank so much. I'll set you in a date with Ran for that!" I happily said. Emma gasped.

"Really?!" Emma said. I pulled away and nodded my head.

"So what was all the fuss about congratulations and what did master John said?" I asked while putting the bandage around my chest.

"Len and I are... Getting married." Emma said. I was shocked and felt in pain inside my heart. thinking Len would marry someone is really scaring me. "I really hate this idea. I don't want to marry someone I have no feelings to."

"Who's Len fiancé?" I asked.

"Her name is Kim and my fiancé is her twin brother Tom." Emma said. I shrugged.

"Why are you so concerned? You didn't fall in love with my brother, did you?" Emma said.

"I... I like Len as friend. There is no way he and I would be together." I said and looked at her straight. "What do you feel when you around my brother?"

"I feel like my heart would jump at his place and I start to blush and I can't help it, but think about him." Emma said. No way, could it all these feelings I had is love? "Ren I mean Rina. Are you alright? You're shaking." I quickly sprint to the toilet and throw up.

"Ha... Ha... cough... cough." I moaned and rest my head at edge of the toilet.

"Rina are alright?" Emma asked, I nodded my head throw a mint candy inside my mouth.

"I-I'm fine. I just felt dizzy for a moment." I said. I shook my head and slapped my cheeks. "I'm perfectly fine, I'll go to Len room."

"Like seriously Ren you have a huge boobs, how could you manage to hide them?" Emma asked while we were walking to Len's room.

"I hide them with bandages and tighten the bandage more, so it won't fell." I said and I barge at Len's room to see him looking at the window daydreaming. I jumped at him, suddenly he flipped me at the ground. "Ow!"