He looked at now standing Alen and gave him a small smile.

Sasha then continued talking to Dimitry telling him about her family and the clan completely ignoring Damon who stood there his eyes drilling holes in Dimitry.

Dimitry nervously heard and nodded at what sasha said but he still felt Damon's eyes on him. He just wanted to be away from his scrutinizing eyes.

He made a pathetic lie and left the three and moved towards his room.

On reaching his room he saw his mother sitting on his bed and looked at him with soft eyes. Dimitry fastened his steps, reaching his mother and threw himself on her and started weeping on her shoulder.

"D..do y..you ha..ate me mo..om?" He hiccuped.

"Why would I hate you baby" she settled him on the bed with his head in her lap.

"Because I am mated to a man "he kept weeping. The mommy vampire helplessly tried soothing him by rubbing his back.

"Never honey, you are still my baby who I love more than anything in this world"She said with her soft soothing voice.

"Why does he not like me mom?"Damon sniffed and snuggled more into his mom.

"Because he is a king and he have many things to think about" a rought throaty voice spoke from the door.

Dimitry moved his neck and saw his dad walking towards him
"We might accept this relation Dimitry. But the people won't, opposite gender having a relationship in considered a sin." His dad said and sat beside Dimitry.

"But I will die without my mate and Damon too"
He expressed.

"We will have to talk to the elders"His dad Nathan said patting his shoulder.

Damon looked at his dad who looked at him with soft eyes.

"Do you hate me dad" Damon asked.

"No, you are still my child nothing changes between us, But Dimitry can you try understanding the king, He wants a supporting beloved beside him not a crying mommy's boy and leave my women alone you child." Nathan said the last sentence with a roll of his eyes. Nathan then pushed Dimitry aside and fell on Helena.

Dimitry chuckled " This is my room dad" and Nathan procedded with leaving the room with Helena in his arms. Dimitry fell on the bed with a sigh and soon he felt his eyes dropping.

*****
Dimitry woke up the next day with hands roaming his body. He snapped open his eyes and looked at the sprawled king on his body.

He tried to move away from Damon, but the king clutched him tight and kept snuggling into Dimitry more.

"Leave me" Dimitry commanded.

"I saw you crying yesterday for me. Don't act like you don't want me."Damon chuckled hurting Dimitry more.

Dimitry thrashed around trying to get away from him even though his body refused.

"I don't need you" He snarled at Damon who had his  hands pinned to the bed.

"Oh well you will come crawling at me to fuck you like a slut in heat." Damon said with his dark voice and left the room slamming the door.

Dimitry stayed frozen on the bed.

***********************

Hey fellas.

I am late and you people are disappointed.

I will apologize but before that lets take a moment and let me thank few people.
<3 For voting.

<3 For adding my book in your reading lists.

<3 For 12k views.

<3 For those Amazing comments.

I am on seventh cloud.

And sorry for being late.
And I will not be updating till 20 April as I have exams.
But trust me after that you people will get lots of updates you people do not have to wait so long.

I will also be completing by other books.
I will never abandon any of my books.

Love ya💕