He wants you to stay for the night

Kendall: The credits scrolled down the TV screen as you yawn. You and Kendall had been having a movie night and you were currently snuggled right up against his chest. “i think that is my Que to leave!” You say as you stand up. “Do you have to go?” Kendall whines, as you giggle. “Its getting late and i don’t want to have to drive in the middle of the night!” You say grabbing your bag that was sitting on the floor. “But i don’t want you to leave!” He says again grabbing onto your hand. “Kendall” You say trying to release from his grip. “Stay the night?” He asks not letting go of your hand. “Are you sure?” You ask as he nods happily. “OK” You say quietly as he brings you into his embrace.

Carlos: “I better get going!” You say as you walk towards the front door of Carlos’ house. “Why can’t you just stay the night here babe?” Carlos says as he follows you. “Because, you have work in the morning! But i promise i will stay another time yeah?” You say, kissing him on the cheek. “But i promise i will get up! And even though you will distract me, i will go to work! i promise please baby!” He says as you roll your eyes, there was no way that Carlos was going to give this up any time soon. “You swear you will get up?” You say as he nods eagerly. “Well then, we better go to bed because you have to wake up early!” You say, winking at him as he leads you upstairs to his room.

Logan: “whoa! is that the time already?” You say looking at the clock on the wall. “Whats wrong babe?” Logan says, looking down at you curled up beside him. “I have to go home” You say sadly as you start to stand up but to your surprise you are pulled right back down next to Logan. “Do you have to go?” He whispers into your ear. “Yes” You say simply. “But i want to cuddle with you all night” he whispers into your ear again, nibbling on it slightly. “Maybe another time yeah?” You say tiredly. “But baby, my bed is lonely!” He says cheekily as you smile. “Well, if you are sure you want me here?” You say as he kisses your lips. “I want nothing more in this world than for you to be here” he whispers kissing your forehead lightly.

James: You wake up to an unfamiliar surrounding, sheets draped over you. You sit up quickly and look down to see James sleeping beside you peacefully. You stand up quietly, trying not to wake up James. You were meant to have gone a while ago, why were you still here? “Baby, are you ok?” You hear from behind you. “Yeah, im fine but why am i still here?” You ask confused as he chuckles. “You fell asleep before the movie finished and you looked really cute so i just carried you in here” He says, his voice thickly coated with sleep. “Come back to bed love” he says leading you back to the bed. “Thank you James” You whisper as he tucks you back into bed. “Your welcome beautiful” He says kissing your forehead as you fall back into a deep sleep.