Doing Grace's Podcast With Nic

Začít od začátku

Grace: Ok so this last question isn't a twitter question.

Y/N: Ok. What is it?

Grace: Ok I'm wanting to know are you and Nic boyfriend and girlfriend? Seeing each other? Dating? Friends with benefits?

You had water in your mouth and you chocked on a little bit of it but you managed to hide that really well.

Grace: So?

Y/N: I-Um-We-Uh...

You turned to look at Nic and drank the rest of your water.

Nic: Were boyfriend and girlfriend.

You turned to look at him. He gave you the Just go with it look.

Grace: Oh how sweet how did you guys meet?

Y/N: I had just moved here and I had actually moved into the apartment across the hall from his.

Nic: I saw her struggling to go upstairs with a really heavy box and I helped her move her boxes into her apartment and I took her out to dinner that night.

Grace: That's so cute. Did you guys ever hang out?

Y/N: Yeah we did. The second night that I was in my apartment he came over and we hung out watched a movie and ordered pizza and then he asked me out on a date.

Grace: Oh that's so sweet of you Nic.

Nic: Yeah well I had to when it came to her.

Grace: Has he officially asked you to be his girlfriend yet?

Y/N: Not yet just waiting for the right time.

Grace: Nic you better ask her out soon buddy.

Nic: Oh I will and she doesn't even know it yet.

Grace: Well This has been Not Too Deep with Nic Hamilton and Y/N Y/L/N.

Nic: Thank you for having us.

The podcast ended and you took the pic of the two of them together and you and Nic left.

Y/N: Nic why did you say we were boyfriend and girlfriend? We've only been on one date and you haven't officially asked me out yet.

Nic: Y/N. I said that because I really like you and I can't stop thinking about you.

Y/N: I can't stop thinking about you either Nic.

Nic: Well now that we're both on the same page I have a question to ask you.

Y/N: Can this wait till we get to your apartment?

Nic: Yeah.

When you guys got to the building you went into his apartment and you sat down on the couch and you watched as he lit some candles and dimmed all of the lights in the living room and he came and sat down on the couch beside you.

Y/N: You may continue.

Nic: Right so my question is will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N: Nic I'd love to be your girlfriend.

Nic: Good now get over here.

Y/N: *Laughs* Oh we doing the nasty already are we?

Nic: *Laughs and winks at you* Maybe. No I just want to make out with you.

Y/N: Well then hop to it Mr. Hamilton.

Nic: Right away Ms. Y/L/N.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You and Nic have been making out for a while now and you love feeling his lips on yours. You were about to kiss him again when your phone rang and that made you pull away from him.

Y/N: Hello?

Ex: Hey.

Y/N: What do you want ass hole?

Ex: I'm in town and I wanted to come see you.

Y/N: Nope get your ass outta here and go back to where you came from. I don't want to see your ass ever again. And please quit calling me.

Ex: Oh come on you don't want to be my little slut again? My little whore? My bitch?

Y/N: You know what? Fuck you. Your a jerk and a dick that's why I broke up with you. I moved to get away from you.

Ex: Yeah well I knew you were a whore and a slut to begin with anyways.

Y/N: Goodbye ass hole.

Nic: Who was that?

Y/N: My Ex. I had broken up with him years ago. He knew I was here and he was wanting to come see me but I told him no.

Nic: Good your mine. But if I see this ass hole ex of yours I am hurting him.

Y/N: Ok. Now kiss me.

You guys started to make out again and then you got hungry. He ordered a pizza and you guys sat there and watched a movie until you fell asleep.

He carried you to his room and undressed you and then he undressed himself and he cuddled you. Before you could fully fall asleep you heard him whisper something in your ear.

Nic: I will protect you with my life I promise. Your safe with me. I'll always protect you always.

You then fell asleep with a smile on your face.