First Date With Nic

Start from the beginning

Waiter: Your water. Enjoy.

Nic poured you a glass of water and then poured himself some. Then you guys made a toast.

Nic: *Holds up glass* To us.

Y/N: To us.

AFTER DINNER

Nic: What do you wanna do next?

Y/N: Can we go on a walk on the pier?

Nic: Of course beautiful.

You took his hand and you guys exited the very very  beautiful restaurant and started your walk. You had your hand by your side and you felt him slip his hand into yours. You felt the spark when he did that and that feeling made your heart speed up and your cheeks turn pink.

Y/N: So Nic what funny stories do you have for me?

Nic: Well...

He told you the story about him at his driving test and he about hit someone and that he failed the first time. And this made you laugh so hard.

Y/N: *Laughs* Really?

Nic: *Laughs* Yeah.

You guys were walking when you got hungry.

Y/N: Nic can we go get ice cream?

Nic: Of course.

You guys went to the closet ice cream place and he got chocolate and you got Strawberry. You guys sat down at a table and ate your ice cream. When you were done you saw that he was looking at you.

Y/N: What? Do I have something on my ugly face?

Nic: No.

Y/N: Do I have ice cream on my mouth?

Nic: No.

Y/N: Then what is it?

Nic: Your just so beautiful I can't look away.

Y/N: No I'm not.

Nic: Yes you are.

Y/N: No I'm not.

Nic: Yes you are Y/N. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

Y/N: If your the luckiest guy on the planet then I'm the luckiest girl on the planet. I can't believe I'm out on a date with a very handsome actor whose smart charming caring sweet hot sexy and kind.

Nic: I can't believe I'm out on a date with a very gorgeous beautiful girl whose smart hot perfect sexy sweet caring and kind.

A FEW HOURS LATER

You guys were in the car and you were on your way back to your apartment. You guys were talking and laughing and singing and just having a ton of fun. You guys were now standing in front of your door.

Nic: I had fun tonight.

Y/N: Did you really?

Nic: Yeah I really did.