6 hours later

"Hey Alpha, you think an enemy can get through this submarine?" Zorome worries, there has been so many surprised entrances for an enemy, he wouldn't be surprise if one would be able to trespass the submarine.

"We are close to Africa everyone, do not fear. The highest range of any Stranxx is 50 meters, if not then we are doom to fail."

"That doesn't help at all you idiot!" Zorome tries to control the wheels that guide the submarine towards its destination.

"Hey watch it! You will hit something and we might die either from the water pressure on top of us or we drown before our body gets crushed."

*THUD*

"You hit something you idiot! It better not have damaged this submarine or you owe $10,000 for the damage." Alpha has had enough of Zorome's shenanigans.

"Relax, this submarine has tough metal armor that no enemy can get through. We also have a detection radar that can also detect any life forms like my Areosmith." Zorome bluffs all the warnings Alpha just gave him.

"Drive for me Zorome, I'm gonna get some coffee to blow off some steam." Alpha gets up the seat, the excited Zorome happily accepts this humble offering and drives the submarine like in one of his video games he used to play as a kid.

"Oh man, sitting in a chair for 6 hours is gonna kill me one day. My back has gone stiff." Alpha grabs a cup of coffee found on the table.

"Thank you for whoever predicted my need for coffee!" He shouts.

"Uhh Alpha, no one made that coffee..." Ichigo says, she only made it for her and Goro.

"Same here, only me and Kokoro."

Alpha just stares at them for a few seconds, "Whatever I'm gonna drink this even if I die or not." He slowly guides the glass cup of coffee to his mouth.

*SPIKE*

Sharp pointy glass from the cup handle pierced through Alpha's soft skin and flesh. "What the hell?!" He shouts out, everyone gazes at Alpha who was bleeding from the hand.

"I gotcha now!" The cup talked and formed into a doll. "Take these sharp glasses to the neck." The doll kicks the rest of the glass cup, shattering it into sharp pieces as it pierced through Alpha's neck and chin.

"NANIIIII??!!" Alpha grows unconscious and loses.

"Alpha!" Hiro quickly catches his body. "He's knocked out cold! Where is the doll?! I saw a doll right before Alpha was knocked out cold. He is still alive, but barely. He will wake up soon and heal his own wounds. But right now, prioritize saving us and Alpha. The submarine can do whatever it wants." Hiro uses Star Platinum to punch the door to the exit of the submarine.

"Kekekeke! You think you can escape me?! My Stranxx High Priestess will make you all drown!" The doll appears right in front of Hiro with a knife.

"A knife?! I can deflect that!" Hiro punches the knife away. But the knife somehow transformed it into acid. Melting away Hiro's skin.

"How?!" Ichigo spectates their battle.

"Fool! High Priestess's power is to transform anything it touches into anything it wants. But it can't be as big as 5 meters. The submarine was too big for me to transform it into a pebble for you guys to drown." High Priestess throws a bunch of more knives, piercing through Hiro's flesh and then turning it into more acid, burning him alive.