25: Mine

Tatt

Tatt

Getting off my bike I turned to look at Raven making me happier then I would care, no I will admit it.

As Raven got off the bike I could see just how much she was looking smoking hot in tight black pants and a tight blue long sleeve shirt with open shoulders. My woman may be covering more skin then the usual group of women that come here but she looks ten times hotter, leaving my memories to fill in what she has covered. And what I need to soon uncover. Doc was babysitting Sienna meaning I have Raven to myself the whole night.

She handed me the helmet as she fluffed out her helmet hair, the long hair bouncing.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Raven asked with a slight blush.

I gave her a sly smile leaning back on my bike gripping her hips bringing her close, "Just thinking if you would be into being fucked on my bike right this second because you are unholy right now."

She laughed moving in, "Bike? Yes. Public? No." Raven kissed my lips and jumped out of my hold with a laugh. "Need a moment?"

Growling I got off the bike making a grab for her and kissing her again. "You are trouble woman."

"Where did you think Sienna got it?" She chuckled as she leaned into me.

Wrapping my arm around her shoulder I pushed her flush against me as we walked towards the club house doors, the sound of music blasting and the party hitting us immediately.

"Should I be, I don't know, worried or follow any rules specific for me because that might be an issue."

Chuckling I shook my head, "You need to tell me what MC romance novels you read Raven, no there are no rules for you. We aren't a club that make women follow a role or anything. Everyone will be respectful to you and if some bother you let me know and I'll watch as you deal with it."

"I deal with it?" She teased as I opened the door to the clubhouse, the widening of her eyes seeing the clubhouse looking very different from when she was last here.

"Darlin' we both know that if someone gives you shit, you don't hold your bark or bite." I said pushing her forward and guiding us in.

Raven's body felt tense under my arm, she knows that she is safe with me but I know that old habits such as not trusting people are hard to shake.

Kissing her bare shoulder, I brought her past the mass of people to the other side of the room where it is a bit quieter. Smoke was sitting in a corner booth with his feet up, a whiskey in one hand and a cig in another.

I glanced over my shoulder seeing Spotter give me a nod as I brought Raven to the table with Smoke. She would more comfortable being able to see everyone and talk with a few brothers at a time.