Day 6: No Entry-

I decided not to write on the weekends, but I would catch myself glancing at it every once in a while. I mean, how hard could it be to just-

"Y/N!!!"

I jumped in my spot on the floor as I scrambled up so I could stand straight and look presentable.

Just then my mom came marching through the door, an angry look on her face told me that I wasn't going to get out of it.

Then, with a sudden jolt my mom raised her hand and easily slapped me across the face. The sting didn't hurt as bad as the tears. My father came in after a sour look on his face.

"I thought I told you to clean up the living room before our guests came over," my mom said as she grabbed my hair and easily started to drag me to the living room in question.

My eyes flicked to each and every corner, but I couldn't find anything wrong with it, "its- its clean mom."

My voice cracked each and every way. My hiccups could be heard as my father grabbed my right arm yanking me towards himself as my mom let go of my hair.

"Listen here you little b**ch, I'm not a happy man when it comes to disobedience like this. You're lucky that I didn't bring a glass bear bottle like last week. Clean this room again before the guests arrive."

Then I was tossed to the floor with a loud thud and I immediately felt a sharp kick to my side.

I started gasping for breath a second after as I clutched my side in pain.

The water that I had drunk earlier had already came back up and covered the floor below me.

"Get to cleaning."

That's right. It doesn't matter how happy I may seem to others...my home life will never change.

My story won't be happy one, but...

But- I'll make sure everyone else has a better ending than mine.