03/the Protector

ROSE P.O.V:
I wake up in my room missing the worms of sky.,then I remember that he was in Australia because some wolves They're asking for refuge on the island.
I got out of bed and went into the bathroom I got out of my clothes and opened the hot water tap.
this island has been my dream since I was a little girl, I wanted a place for all the retarded kids to live safely, so that there wouldn't be someone who lived what I went through.
after I graduated from college I bought this island from the Greek government.
I made a protection spell on the island for natural creature even humans can not put foot in this island without my permission but most importantly I was on this island to feel like I have family of my own I want to feel but have someone in my life who wants to protect me and love me unconditionally.
today is my birthday I know I was so long it is exactly every year in this day only wish I wished to see my family my mother, father, uncles and aunties I wish if I can be happy in this day with all my loved with me.

I come up from the bathroom and wear Bleu midnight pants white t-shirt and white jacket black heels and sitt in my vanity I put my hair in ponytail and put some light makeup,

I don't know but I feel happy today after 16 years happy in my birthday but I don't know why my family doesn't know I'm exist yet my boyfriend isn't with me right here so how I'm happy maybe because I'm now officially 22 years old I get cut from m...

I get cut from my thoughts from the voice of my Pomsky puppy that my boyfriend has give it to me as a gift for my 17th birthday.

"hi odin good morning baby how was your sleep did Sofia dress you up, you look handsome baby

"hi odin good morning baby how was your sleep did Sofia dress you up, you look handsome baby." I pic odin in my hands and play with his fur.

I take my phone and get out of the room I walk in the hallway and all the housekeepers are walking around the house I know the girls and Noah are preparing for big birthday party for the queen like everyone saying, but I prefer The protector everyone who under the protections of the protector are coming even some human from out there that presidential race everyone who under the protections of the protector are coming, even some human from the island I want down the stairs to the great holl to see Anna, Bree and Noah running around preparing for the party.

"good morning guys what all of this, it's just a birthday I'm not getting married today ." I said why I am still playing with Odin fur.

" are you kidding me it's your birthday you have to be excited" Anna said with so much excited in her voice to walls and jumping around taking care of everything I was going to say something cut out with mr. Citro vice president of Greece