My Best Friend Is a Stalker, Killer...& a Child Molester?

"Best friend!" I squeeled as I saw him appraoching. Tall handsome, and smart he was the whole package.

His name is Jack, and mine is Jeniffer, but I like Jenny. Jenny and Jack. Jack has light brown hair messed up, looking sexy all the time, which go perfect with his grey eyes. He was actually in my dream last night, it was kind of weird.

"Hey" Jack said slowly. "What's up?" he asked as he ruffled his hair.

"I had a dream about you last night"

"Really? What about?" he asked cocking his eye brow.

"It was strange, I was at the police station looking for a case file about some guy that I'd seen running on the street that had looked strangely familiar. Instead I found one on you. It said you had been convicted of stalking, killing, and child molestation."

"Wow, that's weird, so what do you make of it?"  he asked mockingly.

"I knew it all along" I said, punching his arm.

He laughed, but there was a falter in it like something bothered him,"Of course."

"Well obviously I know it's not true cause we're the same age. We're both 17, I didn't think your criminal record would already be made" I said giggling. "And besides you'd be arrested for stealing a car or something more manlier." 

He laughed and said "Ya, true" he had dropped me off at my English class, but he had to go to P.E. "See you" he said as he waved and kept walking.

"Bye" I whispered. Jack, I sighed as I stepped into English where my friend Henry sat. Henry has a black mo hawk, manly features, and brown eyes. He's pretty chill, most of the time except when he makes fun of me, because of Jack.

"What took you so long were you making out there with Jack?" he asked mockingly.

"Shh...not so loud people will hear you" I scolded him.

"Miija, half the people already know." Henry replied. 

He had a point, but that wasn't the point. I didn't want Jack knowing.

"Ya, but Jack doesn't know, so let's keep it that way." I lip worded to him as I took my seat next to Mason.

"Mason, did you read last night for homework?" I asked.

"Nope, it was too long, no one did and everybody told him so he got mad and went home, that's why we have a sub today" he pointed rudely. 

Mason, he was always so mean to people, but apparently he still had friends. Wow, shocking, I know. He black hair was in a fo-hawk and his creamy caramel eyes could give the meanest glares.

The day ended pretty quickly and I went to look for Jack, he always walked me home, but he wasn't there today so I decided to walk home alone since I had a doctor's appointment, bleh.

I arrived in 10 minutes and my mom asked "Where's Jack?"

"I don't know, I didn't see him after school ended" was my simple reply. My mom knew that I liked him. She was pretty much my best friend, besides Jack.

I didn't have a girl best friend cause I always hear they would stab you in the back when you least expected them to and it may not always be true but I had my momma and Jack I was good.

At the doctor's office I decided to text Jack. "sup jack? where were u?? :/" Nothing, no reply. Weird he always replied.

*****so hey loyal fans I'm starting a new story tell me wat u think. Comment / Vote / Fan. Love you guys and thanks for reading*****