the break up | jade west

Imagine being Jade's girlfriend and breaking up due to her possessiveness

( requested by @BilsAvocadobitchh ) !

Y/S/N = your ship name ( like bade or jori )

Jade could tell something was up by the way you had been acting distant that whole day. She was angry; you were ignoring her and to top it off you had been talking to Tori of all people.

She cornered you when you were throwing your lunch away, jumping at her presence.

"Oh my God you scar-"

"Why are you avoiding me?" Her commanding tone sent a chill down your spine, her hand gripping itself tightly around your wrist. Although her tone was stern it was only masking the pain she truly felt. You've known her long enough to tell when she truly is angry or upset.

You look around to see a few students glancing at you two, and you would rather deal with your girlfriend elsewhere. You never knew when Jade would blow up.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else?"

"Fine."

She then pulls you aggressively into the schools main hallway, opening the supply closet and slamming it shut. Silence then surrounds you as the other girl folds her arms across her chest. There was no use in holding off this discussion any longer.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" She asks, her tone now sounding more worried this time. You pull a strand of hair behind your ear, softly sighing as you find the guts to look her in the eyes.

"I've been wanting to talk to you about your attitude towards my friends. The possessiveness needs to stop, J."

She scoffs, her eyes seeming like they are piercing right through your skull.

"Possessive? I don't get possessive." Here we go, you thought.

"Oh really? Then why have you been telling all of my friends to stay away from me? I'm allowed to have other people in my life, you know!" You retort, Jade being a bit taken back with your tone.

"Fine! I did that. I just want you all to myself and the way that one dude looks at you makes me want to scream." She says, stepping closer to you, towering over your body. You scoff, brows furrowing at her comment. She had crossed the line this time. Between the incident with her and Tori, and a few other students she was jealous of, you have had enough.

"I can't believe how jealous you get... If this is how it's going to be then..then.." You voices cracks a bit as the anger flows through your body. Mustering up your courage, you look at the other girl in the eyes, a small tear making its escape through the corner of your eye.

"Then what?" Jade almost whispers, attempting to grab your hand before you yank it from her grip.

"We are through." You quickly pick up your bag and storm out of the closet, making your way to the bathroom so you could have your mental breakdown in private.