insecurities | jade west

Imagine Jade helping you through a panic attack

Warnings: body image issues, swearing

Being the girlfriend of the most feared girl in school had its perks.

No one ever tried to flirt with you, and if they did, they would rethink their life choices. Calling Jade overprotective was an understatement.

You were one of the only people she truly cared for and loved. With others, she keeps up her walls and is, to be plain, a bitch. But with you, it's almost as if she's a totally different person.

It was a normal day so far for you at Hollywood Arts. Cramming some textbooks into your locker before lunch, you couldn't wait to get some food in your stomach.

You were one of the best dancers at the school, despite your plump figure. Dancing was like 2nd nature to you like eating and breathing. This is partially the reason Jade was drawn to you; your dances always took her breath away.

Originally you met at Karaoke Dokie, as you performed a song AND choreographed your own dance. This drew Jade in. And seeing as you two had a few classes together, one thing led to another and you end up becoming a couple.

Between your regular classes and juggling dance lessons, your life was hectic. But it was so worth it. You had good grades, an amazing girlfriend, and awesome friends.

Footsteps make their way to you behind your open locker. Assuming it's Jade, you pull a smile on your face, closing the door expecting a peck on the lips.

Instead, the #1 douche in the school presented himself in front of you, leaning against the locker next to yours.

"Sup, L/N. Looking good." You ignore his catcall, turning on your heel to find Tori, Andre, anyone to help you escape this interaction.

The boy flirting with you was a Clark Simons. You've unfortunately known him since elementary school, and not in a good way. He was such a bully and made you feel so bad about your self for years. Now he's trying to act as if he never treated you like garbage.

"Hey, quit playing hard to get. I know you want me." He swiftly follows you and places a large hand on your shoulder. Your anxiety was beginning to open the floodgates, your body starting to shake sightly at the sudden contact.

Students passing by glanced at you two, but none stepped in to help. His eyes were on you, a glint in his eyes that made you feel uneasy.

"Leave me alone, Clark." You growl, removing yourself from his grasp. He scowls, slamming the items you had in your hand on the ground and getting all up in your face. Knowing him long enough his outbursts weren't unusual, but this time you were his target.

"Fat bitch. Go fuck yourself. Only reason that goth bitch is dating you cause no one else will. Just tryna help you."

It felt like a fever dream because as soon as he turned to leave he was met with with your girlfriend's fist lodged in his face. Blood sprayed onto your shirt as kids surround Clark on the floor. Some yelling at Jade while others pulled out their phones antagonizing.