ch.1 ep 6 not dead?

( ok its like 12:01 while I write this and it will most likely come out two days than what I'm writing now so yeah.... Thanks for vetting me to #1 comedy here on wattpad! Thank you so much for reading this it means alot don't mean to sound chliche but really thanks a lot ":) )

(Tobias's pov)

The last thing I remmember is crying amd beging for me.edburt to stop controling me. I proposed that I will hurt myself everytime he wanted to het out. So he accepted but before he accepted he took control of my body and made me stab myself in the stomach. Then he faded away. I pulled out the knife as a stream of blood followed. I saw Carmelo watch me in horror. I was mortifyed. I clenched the knife and ran I didn't know where to run so I just ran. But suddenly I triped at tje edge of a cliff. I closed my eyes as I stumbled off the edge and I delt time slow down. I had falled. But I felt somethimg pull on my arm. And pull me. I lookes up to see Carmelo but he was crying?
" d-don't go please" he said holing onto me for dear life. My hand sliped a little and it made me look down. " let go" I said lookimg back at him. " What!? Are you out of your mind!?" He shouted holting onto my arm with both hands. " trust me. Let. Go" I said raising my hand to his cheek. Why did I do that?. He blushed. " fine I trust you." He slowly let go and I was fallimg again.

(Carmelo's pov)

I let go of tobias's hand and I felt my heart burn in agony. I was so upset. But I heard a large splash of water.
I was filled with realif so I ran to a creek near the cliff. There lying in the middle of the creek was tobias floating to shore. He looked like a little dirpy log floating in the water like that.but his stomach was still bleeding. I helped him out of the water and started a bonfire.
" its uh late shouldnt we go home?" Tobias said looking slighy embarrassed. " nah I say out late whenever I want" I say streaching.
" well... Uh-" "so what happend back there in the locker room?" I asked cutting tobias off. " well... Its complicated." He said twidleing with his hair. " I can listen." I say looking at him. " mr. Edburt possesed me so I promised ill hurt myself whenever he wanted me too..." He said looking ashamed. I lifted his head up with my hand and I leaned into his face. " did you like the kiss back in the classroom?" I said unsure of what I was doing. " y-yes no I d-don't know..." Tobias said blushing like a mad lad. " I'll take that as a yes." I said leaning closer. And I kissed him.i pushed him onto the ground continuing to kiss him. " c-Carmelo s-stop!" Tobias said blishing crazy. I smirked and got off of him he curled up into a ball. And sat next to me by the bonfire. After half an hour passed he leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep. So I layed on the floor and held him to my chest. Slowly I fell into the land of dreams