Chapter 1

NAMJOONS POV
Do you know how hard it is to rangle two 2 year olds and a 7 month old?

Alone?

It's hard enough for two parents of a child to handle one kid, but I, a single father, am raising three little boys all on my own.

I've gotten used to it being just us four. I know I may sound like I'm crying for help, but I'm actually fine alone.

Well not alone, I have three babies, but you get the point.

Anyway, I just don't need a love interest. I'm perfectly fine with my boys.

"APPAAA!!!!!" I run out of the kitchen to see Taehyung leaning over the fish tank, about to drop in Jimin's favorite plushie and Jimin in tears under the chair Taehyung was currently standing on.

"Kim Taehyung!" I run and snatch Taehyung of the chair and take the plush from his hands.

"Dimmy!" Jimin reaches up for his plush, Chimmy, and hugged it close to his chest.

"Kim Taehyung, What have I told you about stealing Chimmy?"

Taehyung insisted on yelling back, mostly just loud babbling, about how he shouldn't get in trouble.

Jimin was still crying, but I couldn't do much about that at the moment.

I scolded Taehyung as softly as I could, but also trying to sound serious.

The boy in my arms only giggled and wrapped his short arms around my neck, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

I just couldn't be mad at him. He was too cute!

I sighed and made my way to the couch. I sat down and soon had a puffy-eyes Jimin on my lap, next to his brother.

"Taehyungie, say sorry to Jiminie."

"TaeTae Sowwy Diminie!"

Jimin only nodded with a smile and moved closer to his brother happily.

I felt so relieved with the two boys cuddled up in my lap, quiet.

Yes, after 5 minutes of Jimin wailing and Taehyung yelling about how he shouldn't be punished, it was quiet.

I was just about to fall asleep when I felt a small chubby finger poking at my cheek.

"Appa? Kookie cwyin..." Jimin mumbled softly. I sighed and moved the half asleep Taehyung off my lap and next to Jimin, who was already sitting on the couch.

Taehyung whined when I left him with his brother, but soon stopped as Jimin wrapped his small arms around the boy and cuddled him.

Tae was horrible when it came to being put to sleep.

He always fought to keep himself awake and hated having to lay down and be still.

The kid just couldn't be still.

Jimin, however, was the complete opposite.

He was easy to lay down and fell asleep soon after.

The only way Tae would go down easily, was if he was sung to sleep.

His mother used to sing him and Jimin to sleep every night. She had the most beautiful voice, too bad she left us.

She left them.

Her sons.

It was a few weeks after my youngest, Jungkook, was born that she just couldn't handle it anymore.

She decided to confess to me and tell me everything one night as soon as I finished putting the baby to sleep.

"Joonie, we need to talk..."