Ragini was a bit miffed but she was too happy on being invited to such a big company.

After 15 min....

A man came running in the office.

"She has come."

Everyone in the office got horror on their faces. They picked up their files and were standing in a line.

Just then Maya arrived.

"Rajat, in my cabin now

"Rajat, in my cabin now."

In the cabin...

"What are the details? Where is she?"

"Mam, I had to search the whole night...."

"I don't want to know the story. Give me the results."

"Her name is Ragini Gadodia. She is a rising singer and her singles are becoming quite famous. She is the daughter of songwriter Janki Gadodia and singer Shekhar Gadodia. She is waiting outside. I'll send her in."

"Good."

Ragini gets a bit nervous because of the strong aura of Maya.

"Good morning, mam. Thank you for inviting me."

Maya smiles a bit.

"So I heard you singing yesterday in the garden and I would like to add this song in my latest movie. This can be your big debut as a playback singer."

Ragini gets elated and about to accept the proposal but then she remembered the significance of this song.

"I would love to sing for MM films but not this song."

"Why? This song is very good."

"Actually, this song is very special to me and I don't want to associate it with anyone other than me. I hope you understand."

"Okay, as you wish

"Okay, as you wish. We will contact you whenever we find something good for you. But you can atleast sing the song for me."

Ragini smiled a bit and sang the song.

"Beautiful. Thank you Ragini."

############################

A month later....

"Maa, I am so nervous. Tomorrow is the big day. Tomorrow I'm going to sing your song in front of live audience for the first time. I hope I don't make any mistake."

"You have worked very hard for this day. I have seen you singing the song to perfection. Just relax. I know you'll rock it."

Just then Ragini receives a call from the sponsor.

"What are you saying sir? This is surely exclusive. How could I do this? I don't know anything about this."

Ragini searches the internet and sees a video. She gets shocked.

 She gets shocked

"Maa, our song. Someone has released the song in a movie."

"What are you saying? You didn't talk to anyone about the song except your sponsors and concert crew."

"MM films."

"But you didn't accept their offer. Then how can they do this without your approval."

"I'm so sorry, maa. But I'll make everything right."

Ragini made a call to the sponsor and told about her meeting with MM films. She again made a call to someone.

"I'm Ragini Gadodia. Vikas Singhania gave me your contact. I have some work. Can you meet in an hour? I'll message you the address."

"Okay."

############################

After an hour.....

A man was knocking the door.

Ragini saw at the door.

"Yes. Please come in. What would you like to have?"

"Thank you, mam. But can we discuss about the case."

Ragini narrated all the series of events from the night at the garden till today.

"Do you really want to file a case against MM films? It is a big name in the industry you are working in."

"Yes."

"Okay then. I'll start to prepare the documents for the case. I'll inform you when they are done."

Siddhant and Ragini shake hands smiling at each other.

############################

Drop in your comments and let me know what you feel about the chapter.