twenty two

Things got a tad bit easier as days progressed on, sure there were some times where Louis gets home from work, picking up Kate from her daycare and he starts fidgeting and fiddling whenever Harry gets back home later than office timings. Of course, that led to screaming and crying and a few promises and reassuring from Harry that he'll never ever do such a horrendous mistake again. But that doesn't stop Louis from thinking otherwise, that Harry might be hooking up with someone else behind his back, yet again. Some part of him still doesn't trust Harry fully.

Louis and Harry are building up their relationship in a steady pace, making up all the time they had lost in the past two years. They talk and talk and talk, letting whatever is jabbing in their chest- and it kind of helps the two men to deal with stuffs.

There were also times when Louis breaks down, sobbing, getting the awful urge to slice his skin but Harry was there this time. He holds Louis tight, whispering words of strength into his ear, running his fingers through his hair to calm Louis down. And Harry feels like shit whenever the episodes happen cause he was the one who pulled Louis back into the pathetic depths of self hate and those lashes and scars are a daily reminder for Harry that all of the mess up that has happened was because of him.

Louis once literally locked Harry out of the house for two days when he saw him smoking a cigarette even though Katherine was right beside, Louis was furious as the smoke causes problems in their daughter's breathing ( Harry knew ). So, Harry had to stay at Niall's until Louis cooled down. He went home and apologised by showering Louis with 'I'm so sorry' and kisses and by cooking his favourite dinner dish.

And later, if Louis bounced up and down on Harry's c0ck with Harry's large palm over his mouth, muffling his moans and screams, so that Kate won't wake up from her slumber- no one had to know.

They decided to go back to their old home after staying at Louis' for nearly six months but backed away from the idea because that house having too many scarred memories, they did not want to go back. Louis and Harry ended up buying a large, cozy, three bedroom apartment in the downtown of Birmingham.

"Lou, this is fucking tiring," Harry whines, slumping down beside Louis who was tired too after setting up their new humble abode for 8 long hours. He got a slap on his arm from Louis who pointed at Kate who was playing with the bubble wrap and giggling every time it bursts.

"Papa!" Kate stands up and jumped onto Harry's lap, him letting out an 'Oomph' due to the force.

"Hey, little buttercup," Harry grins, kissing her nose.

Louis was staring at Harry, eyes flooded with fond and a small smile plastered on his face and "I love you," he whispers, unknowingly.

"I love you," Harry says back.

"Huh?"

"You said you love me, so, I uh said it back?" Harry says, confused on why Louis looked so lost.

"Oh- oh, I did? I didn't-?" Louis blabbers making Harry chuckle.

"You're so cute."

Louis feels weird, like, what 27 year old man blushes like a 14 year old school girl.

"Daddy!" Kate interrupts them.

"Yes, baby?" Louis asks.

"I want a sister," Kate says, her words still slurry.

Louis and Harry look at each other, too stunned because of their almost 4 year old daughter.

"You want a sister?" Louis asks.

She nods, her bottom lip protruded out. Just like Harry, Louis thinks.

Two months later, they do welcome 3 year old Ivana, also adopted from the same place as Katherine. They did not want much of an age difference between the two girls. Kate's face lit brightly as soon as her little sister stepped inside the house.

And not too long after, Harry proposed Louis- on the same date they graduated on, wanting to start their life afresh.
Louis said yes.

The END.

Thats's it, folks!
I hope you liked it.
Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments!
I love you all so much!
Bye c: