End (18)

Nat's POV

It had been around 5 and a half months since me and David had become a couple and honestly, people were so right when they told us that we would be perfect together. I can't believe we didn't listen to them sooner. There were now so many fan accounts for 'Datalie' and it was getting ridiculous how they were all like detectives analysing every picture and vlog that any of us posted or made reference to us. It was so hard to keep a secret and they were taking the smallest most insignificant things and making theories about them as to how it could reveal that we were dating. Dave and I both new that it had gotten to the point where we had to tell them. 

Luckily, Dave still had the videos of all of our friend's and family's reactions to finding out about us and the one he used to ask me to be his girlfriend. 

We were talking about how we would reveal it and David suddenly had the idea of using all of those together. He had a couple of bits for the vlog filmed but they were all very short and there wasn't anything major going on that would make it more interesting so he decided to add these. The other bits in the vlog came first and then about a minute in, the vlog stoped and it was a video of David and I sat down where David said "What's up guys, so a lot of you have been shipping Natalie and I together for a really long time and we finally thought it was time to do so. So enjoy". It then transitioned to the video he used to ask me to be his but there were many parts cut out because we thought that they were just for us and we also didn't want to show us kissing on camera. Then it transitioned to the reaction videos. First, our families on facetime, then Reggie and Ilya and finally the four videos of our friends reacting. The video ended with a black screen that said 'Natalie,' and then a short clip of him looking at me, saying "I love you". 

Although David knew that the video didn't need to have even more clickbait in the title, he decided to do it anyways because it's what he's known for. He decided to title it 'Reacting to my new girlfriend: I Love You'. We were both sitting in our bed in our room and he clicked post and said "there's no going back now" and I replied "I wouldn't want to go back anyways". We shared a passionate and long kiss.