1

It was nearing thanksgiving and Natalie had invited her mom to stay at the house for a couple of days. She would be arriving on Saturday and staying the weekend until Monday night when she would be returning home to Vernon Hills. She was arriving at 13:30 at LAX where Natalie had agreed to meet her and take her home. 

Davids POV

Normally I would have accompanied Nat to the airport and gotten Chipotle or something on the way but I had been planning a bit for the vlog and I needed to surprise her when she got home. (MOM CAUGHT HIM IN DAUGHTERS BED!!!) I planned for Todd, Zane and a couple of other to hide in Natalie's bathroom with just a towel around their waist. I didn't just wan them to come out of the bathroom like that because I felt that it needed something stronger. I have known Nat's mom for a long time and I feel that she trusts me enough to take it lightly and make a joke out of it. That's when I thought of putting Jeff under the covers in Natalie's bed without a shirt so that it looked as if he were naked and waiting for Nat to come home. I thought that it made the most sense to put Jeff in there because similarly to me, there where many "Jatalie" fans out there as I thought it might help with the views. After all, we are all about the clickbait. 

Nat texted me that she had just picked he mom up the airport and would be home in around 30 mins. That gave me enough time to prepare them all for the prank and tell them their cues and what to say to make it funnier. I made sure that there were people still out in the living room talking or laughing like usual to not make anything seem suspicious. I told Zane and the rest to only come out of the bathroom when Jeff said "all her other boyfriends...", they nodded in agreement and told them that as soon as they came out, they had to try and hold somewhat of a straight face to make it even funnier. Then I approached Jeff and told him about his bit. I mentioned that I would be hiding behind the curtain in her room to get everything on video so the he should try and speak a little louder for the camera to capture the conversation. I also told him that he should try and look serious to make it somewhat believable which I knew would be easy because Jeff had the best poker face. I told him to get in the bed and play it causal and I took a video on my phone but I waited to post it until after the bit. I looked at the time and realised that Nat and her mom would be here any minute so I told them to get in position. 

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and it was a message from Taylor, my second assistant, saying "They just came in and they are heading straight to her room." I replied with a "Thanks" and put my phone back in my pocket. I whispered to Jeff that Nat was coming and as if on cue, I heard her mom just outside the door turning the doorknob. I looked at Jeff trying not to laugh and pulled the curtain in front of me to hide but still keeping my camera with a good view of the whole room, disguised between all the mess.