10 ♡

3rd pov

tw: slurs

-
As the school day came to a close, the boys left their sixth periods and put their things away. Cooper had put his things away faster, and headed over to Travis' locker.

"Ready to go?" Cooper said walking behind the shorter boy.

"Mhm," He said as he shut his locker and grabbed one of Cooper's hands. The two started their walk out of the school, as Josh and Wil stayed behind and watched them.

"Poor boy. He's wrapped around Cooper's finger," Spoke the british boy, with a hint of worry in his voice.

"They just like each other, Wil. It's not a big deal."

"Shut up, Josh. You aren't here for input, you're here to flirt with my mom and make us watch Freaky Eaters."

"Oh yeah, my bad."

The other two were driving to Travis' house. Cooper was going at a rather slow pace and soon the other boy picked up on it.

"Why are you driving so slow?"

"I like being in the car with you, it's peaceful."

Soon enough they arrived at Travis' house. Instead of immediately going in, they both sat in the parked car for a little bit. Not much happened, just little whispers and back and forth glances. Until, finally, Cooper broke the silence.

"Hey, Trav."

"Yeah?"

"I love you. You know that, right?"

"Mhm. I love you too," He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the car door. Cooper did the same and followed the other inside the house.

"Okay, so, being the amazing person I am, I wrote everything out. All you need to do is use your cute, artsy skills to put everything on the poster."

"You wrote everything?"

"Yup, got bored in math, so I decided to get all the dumb word shit done."

"Oh,, thank you.."

"Of course. Now let's draw some dope shit," He said, grabbing the folded poster board out of his backpack and heading up the stairs. Travis grabbed his art supplies out of his backpack and followed.

Their time drawing was cut short by Joko calling and asking Cooper to come help out with some stuff. As usual, the two exchanged hugs and told the other how much they loved them before Cooper headed out the door.

The next day started of all the same. He got up, went to school, went to class with Cooper, slept through his other classes, and went to lunch.

The day was overall pretty boring. It didn't start getting interesting until he went to lunch and saw Wilbur sitting down next to Charlie.

Upon seeing Travis, Wil jumped up and ran over to him. Wil started asking him a million and one questions and Travis just wanted to sit down.

"Why don't you have lunch?"

"I'm not hungry right now."

"But, you need to eat."

"I will later, I promise," Travis said softly as the two sat down next to each other. Everything at the table was going fine, except for Carson giving Wil the death stare, until Cooper walked over.

"Wilbur. Fucking. Soot. Why are you here?" He spat out with anger. An aggressiveness coarsing through his veins as he saw Wil next to the other boy.

"Oh for fucks sake Cooper. Give it a rest. Him and I are friends."

"Yeah, please Cooper. There's nothing to be upset about," Travis spoke shyly, looking away to avoid Cooper's glare.

"Nothing to be upset about?? He has no fucking business talking to you."

"Why do you even care? You didn't care when he was sitting right next to you, calling me a faggot. You didn't say anything to him. And now you care because I'm forgiving him? Get over yourself, Cooper."

Cooper stood there, completely stunned. It pained him to finally have Travis get genuinely upset with him.

"Ha, get it, Travis," Wilbur said with confidence, grabbing the boy's hand.

"And you Wilbur," He started, getting up from his seat.

"You really think you can treat me horribly and then just try to come freely into my life? Do I look that desperate to you? Because I'm not. Not in the slightest. You both should get off of your high horse, I'm tired of this," He stated rather loudly before exiting the lunchroom.

Now, he didn't know what to do or where to go, so he just went where he always went; The art room.

Per usual, he sat in the back of the room, by himself. He just sat on the floor, and cried. He just wanted it to be better, like when he first moved there. He missed when he only saw Cooper from afar, only wishing he could talk to him. It was a much more pleasant experience.

In the midst of him crying, he felt something put pressure down beside him and a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

He said nothing, instead he shifted his body over and wrapped his arms around the other figure's waist and lied his head down into the other person's chest.

"I'm so sorry," The voice said over and over, guilt and pain taking over the tone.

"It's okay. I love you," Travis finally spoke back, lifting himself up to be met with a pair of big, emerald eyes.

"I love you so much, Cooper."

"I love you so much too, Travis."

-
yeet i was gonna end the story off at this chap but i decided not to