Molly:"Maybe we should summon-"

Y/N:"NO!"

Molly:"Why not?"

Y/N:"I've been using the key a lot lately for big bastards like him, and The old man isn't so happy about it."

Molly:"Hold on, I ran a scan of the monster and there seems to be a scratch on it."

Y/N:"Ah I see it."

Y/N:"Guess I'll have to be in the public eye for a while

Y/N:"Guess I'll have to be in the public eye for a while."

A Bright Light Engulfs Y/Ns Right Hand as War appears in his hand.

Y/N:"Let's do this."

Y/N flys behind the monster as it has now spotted him and Try's to swat him with its Giant Claw.

Y/N dodges each swipe and try's to find the scratch Molly was talking about.

Y/N:"Molly how big is this scratch?"

Molly:"Well I wouldn't call it a scratch, More like a giant Gash on its Neck."

Y/N:"Neck? Perfect."

As Y/N flys around it and try's to slash its neck, Pro Hero's arrive on the scene with All Might being one of them.

All Might POV:

As me and Other Pro Hero's such as Snipe and Mt Lady attempt stop that giant monster, Snipe calls out me.

Snipe:"All Might! Try and punch that thing!"

All Might:"All right-"

Just when I was about to perform a Texas smash on the beast I look up and see someone that looks like...

Y/N?!

But he's wearing that suit he used to stop that Mutant Crocodile thing.

All Might:"Y/N!"

Y/N:"WHAT?!"

All Might:"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN SCHOOL!"

Y/N:"IM TRYING TO STOP THIS THING."

All Might:"Oh ok."

Y/N:"TELL THE HEROES TO DISTRACT THAT MONSTER, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO STOP IT."

All Might:" SNIP-."

Y/N:"ACTUALLY NEVER MIND, I GOT THIS."

Y/N POV:

Molly:"What?! That was quite possibly the only chance you had at Killing this thing!"

Y/N:"No, I want to go out with a bang."

Molly:"And how do you suppose to do that?"

I then straighten my arm with my Palm facing towards the beast.

Y/N:"BIG BANG"

Molly:"Oh no."

All Might:"EVERYONE GET DOWN-"

Y/N:"ATTACK!"

I fire a ball of Cosmic Energy that then collided with the beast head on.

Molly:"It's dead, I think."

The Collision resulted in a Giant Explosion which Completely Erased the Monster.

Y/N:"Yes it's dead."

I then descend to the ground as All Might runs up to me.

All Might:"That was very reckless Young Y/N, but nevertheless that was so god damn cool."

Y/N:"Thanks All Might."

All Might:"But look, you should probably get out of here."

Y/N:"Yeah Okay."

I then activate the thrusters of my suit and fly off back to school."

Molly:"Hey uh Y/N."

Y/N:"Yeah?"

Molly:"When did your reserves increase?"

Y/N:"When I fired the Big Bang Attack I quickly flew up to the monster and drained the energy out him."

Molly:"Wow, I'm your A.I and even I didn't notice how fast you went."

Y/N:"Anyways, How much time left before Aizawa notices I left the school grounds?"

Molly:"I'm pretty sure He already knows."

Y/N:"Well shit."

Molly:"Maybe you should hurry up about it."

Y/N:"Okay fine."

Molly:"Flight Speed: Mach 3."

TBC