•23

"I wonder where we are" was the first thing Jisung said as  he stepped out of a white van.

He looked at Minho and wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"You do? Then you must've not been paying attention"

Minho took a grip around Jisung's waist. Holding him harshly to his side as they started to walk up stairs both of them knew oh so well.

"Attention to what may I ask?" asked Jisung now curios.

Minho's arm, that was originally around Jisung, suddenly spun him around. Making Jisung laugh. Minho catched him mid way, so he was standing with his arms wrapped around the boy. Jisung facing him with a big smile spread across his face. Minho locked his hands behind Jisung's back, so Jisung was trapped in his hold.

"Me"

Jisung hit his chest. It had became a habit almost. Minho flirting with him in the cheesiest way possible, and Jisung getting flustered. Ending up with Jisung hitting his chest. The pressure depending on how cheesy the flirting was.

"God you're so-"

"Handsome, beautiful, pretty" Minho said as he interrupted Jisung in his sentence.

"Smart, wise, funny" Minho leaned in closer, grabbing Jisung's butt.

"Sexy" He finished his sentence. Last word a couple of octaves down.

Jisung tried hiding his shocked moan by biting his lip. It wasn't very successful. Minho heard it, and he wanted more.

"I was gonna say stupid. But yeah, you are very sexy indeed" Jisung said smiling for himself.

He had gotten so lucky. Standing in the doorway of a place he had been to not more than once, but loved it since, and with a man he loved just as much.

"But let's go inside, I really can't stand being away from you much longer" Jisung sighed as he started to almost run inside.

"But I'm right here" Minho said walking behind him.

Jisung turned around sassily. His hand on his hip and head turned to Minho.

"You know what I mean, don't flatter yourself"

Jisung smiled as he looked around in the room he was standing in. He looked over to the bar, nct, he looked over the dance floor that was full of black shoe prints, golden wristband, then he looked behind him, the wall.

"Why are you smiling?" Minho asked already half way up the stairs to the second floor.

"Just," Jisung locked his eyes with his lover.

"Memories"

Jisung grabbed Minho's hand, Minho started to almost drag him up the stairs. Pulling him down the long corridor. Stopping at the last door. He took his other hand that wasn't holding Jisung's, and searched for something in his pockets. His eyes lit up as soon as his fingertips touched the black metal. He handed a key over to Jisung.

"You want to do it this time?" Minho asked him looking into his eyes.

"Hell yes" Jisung said as he quickly took the key from the older.

He struggled a bit with the lock, but once it was open, he didn't waste one second swinging up the black door.

It all looked the same. He swore if he had taken a mental picture of the room the night before and now, he couldn't have seen a difference. The bed was made again. The black silk and velvet pillows laying there just waiting to be thrown to the floor. Steam already escaping out of the bathroom, and into the room. Making the room get filled with Minho's scent. Jisung just wanted too stay right where he was and never leave. In the doorway to a sex room, in a secret gay k-pop bar, with his boyfriend.

"You know the rules" Minho said stepping into the room.

"What rules" Jisung answered confused.

If he remembered right they hadn't been discussing any rules over the past twenty four hours.

"The room rules. If you close the door you can not leave until six in the morning. Not sex rules, you freak" Minho thought for a moment before he looked at Jisung with a playful smirk.

"But if you want I can teach you those later"

Jisung took a step forward. Hooked his foot around the door. Pulled it to him. Making the door shut close.

"Yes please" Jisung answered.

Minho pinned him against the wall. His breath hitting Jisung's right ear. And his mouth just slightly touching Jisung's.

"Yes please who?" Minho asked his voice dangerously low.

Jisung stuck out his tounge and licked a long stripe over Minho's lips. Going from the bottom to almost reaching Minho's nose-tip.

"Yes daddy" Minho shivered in pleasure.

He threw both of them right on the bed and pinned him down again.

"That was hot" he said looking into the younger beautiful yes.

"You're hot" Jisung said before he pulled Minho down for a deep kiss.

804 words

————
My writing has gone bad. Now I need to go buy a new one damn it.

Also 23 is a really ugly number.