Question 146

Crystal: Oh! I remember this game! Okay, and luckily, it is 2:55 AM right now. *Grabs her laptop and teleports to the graveyard* I know a spot... At least it'll give me some company. 

The wolf walked around the graveyard for a while and found two graves all alone.

Crystal: There they are... *Sigh*

Crystal sat on a tree stump near the graves and looked at them.

Crystal: Hey, mom... Hey, dad. I got dared to play a game here in the middle of the night by one of my friends. I thought you two would give me some company.

The wind howled and Crystal started to play.

Crystal: ...

A few minutes later, a strange noise echoed across the graveyard and Crystal looked up in a flash.

Crystal: ...What was that? Infinite, did you follow me here?

There was no response, Crystal shrugged and continued to play.

Crystal: It's probably just a ghost roaming around. Or maybe it's just me being paranoid-

The noise echoed across the graveyard again, except this time much louder.

Crystal: *Closes her laptop and puts it on the tree stump* Okay, come on out, Infinite! Scaring me won't work a second-

Two pairs of white eyes glowed in the distance as Crystal stopped her sentence.

Crystal: O_O

???: ...

Crystal: W-who's there...?

Crystal took her flashlight out and turned it on, but as soon as she saw who the eyes belonged to she gasped.

It was her parents, but... Corrupted.

Crystal: M-mom...?! D-dad...?!

Corrupted Jade: Our daughter... We found you!

Corrupted Raiden: Come join us, Crystal... We can be together after so many years!

Crystal: N-no...! What did Shadownova do to you...?! Why couldn't he let you rest...?!

Corrupted Jade: Shadownova has made us better, my little gem! *Holds her hand out* Come on now... Join us.

Crystal: ...Sorry, mom... But I can't...

Corrupted Jade: Then... I will have to KILL you so you can join!

Crystal: WHA?!

Corrupted Jade summoned tons of rocks and threw them at Crystal.

Crystal: EEP!!!

One of the rocks hit Crystal in her forehead and knocked her out.

Corrupted Jade: I did not want to do that. Now...

Corrupted Jade summoned a large rock and prepared to crush Crystal's face with it.

Corrupted Raiden: Do it, my wife-

Infinite: No!

Infinite kicked Corrupted Jade into a wall and stabbed Corrupted Raiden in the stomach.

Corrupted Raiden: GAH!!!

Infinite punched Corrupted Raiden in the face and began to carry Crystal.

Infinite: What the fuck, Shadownova...?! 

Infinite quickly grabbed the laptop and disappeared.

Corrupted Jade: Grrr... Damned jackal...